Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Photograph help Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  4:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I have several pictures I love and I have done the normal picture frame thing, anyone got something different for displaying pictures? One thing I came up with is I have 2 glass doors on either side of the tv stand I could snazz them up with pictures and different materials and then there is the under the glass on the table thing. What else???

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

junebugs
True Blue Farmgirl

58 Posts

June
Aiken SC
USA
58 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  4:40:50 PM  Show Profile
hi heather, you can use a old window with the panes in them.. you can put matting around them or do a scrap book page ... the just hang the window...i have made some great things out of old windows..
blessings
june
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  5:49:07 PM  Show Profile
what about taking a long piece of board..paint it a color that will contrast nicely with your decor.
Then glue clothes pins that are in another contrasting color to that board..attach sawtooth picture hangers to back of board...and you have a nice way to be able to switch out the snapshots as you'd like.
Another fun way it to get 2 pretty decorative knobs..attach them to a painted wooden placque and attach sawtooth hangers to the back of those..then put them far enough apart on the wall to string and tie a pice of jute rope between them..then use pretty colorful clothespins to "hang" your photos from.
Kind of a fun/funky way to do things.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Photograph help Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page