Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Anyone here good at resumes? UPDATE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anyone here good at resumes? UPDATE Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  10:46:53 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I need someone to look mine over and be honest and also, correct it if it needs works. I have not written a resume in 10 years, so I am a little rusty. I need to turn it in by tomorrow and I could send it to you tonight after I get out of class.

UPDATE- Please keep your fingers crossed. I sent in my resume this morning...good ju ju!!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

Edited by - catscharm74 on May 28 2008 07:31:57 AM

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  11:42:47 AM  Show Profile
Yikes, Heather, I would be happy to help but not sure if I can turn it around fast enough for your deadline of (what time of day?) tomorrow.

I'm an early bird, though, so I could work on it early tomorrow morning before I go to work and get it sent back to you by ...send me an email and/or post a reply here if you want to try that.

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"

Edited by - Hideaway Farmgirl on May 27 2008 11:43:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  11:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Jo, thanks!! I would like to shoot it off to them in the morning but I don't have my proofreader- AKA- Hubby here to help me. It doesn't have to be perfected, just read it over for content, flow, would you hire me kinda thing!!! : ) I can then make corrections. I can have it to you by tonight after I get done with school, Charlie, dinner, life....etc!!!

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  11:53:46 AM  Show Profile
Sent you an email, so you can reply to my email address, OK? What time of night do you think you will send it? Just so I know to check email; and if it's past my bedtime (snooze) I will review it first thing (such as 5am EST) tomorrow morning and send it back to you.

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  11:55:53 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I will try to send it by 8:30, after I get Charlie down. Thanks!!

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  12:52:28 PM  Show Profile
Heather, I can also help. I'm a Human Resources Generalist and stare at resumes all day, so I know what's good and what's not. Feel free to email me and I'll gladly help.

FARMGIRL SISTER #127
my business http://www.backwoodsjunction.com
The Catholic Wife: http://www.thecatholicwife.com

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  1:45:05 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Rachel. I will later. You do the job I am applying for so that would be great.

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 28 2008 :  08:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Heather, I am sure it is great. I work as an office manager.. If I can help let me know... fingers and toes are crossed!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anyone here good at resumes? UPDATE Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page