Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 Technical Support
 'Active Topics' trouble -- date is slow/off
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Technical Support: Previous Topic 'Active Topics' trouble -- date is slow/off Next Topic  

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2005 :  4:24:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi - I like to hit 'active topics' and catch up on what's been posted since my last visit. But for some reason, the last visit date listed is 10 days slow! For instance, last visit date listed today (9/28) is September 18, and I know I visited this morning! It's been this way for a while now. A couple/few times in the last week or so I've had some trouble getting through to the MJFarm website. Is this why that date is so 'off'? Any fix to suggest? Thanks.

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2005 :  4:35:00 PM  Show Profile
I had this happen too Katie, then realized that I had somehow gotten myself logged out. Look in the upper right hand corner of the page and make sure you are actually logged in. :)

Live a good and honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2005 :  4:35:47 PM  Show Profile
Hi Katie. I don't know why your last visit would suddenly change. Have you checked the drop-down box at the top of that page that says "Active Topics Since ..."? You can then choose whether you see items since your last visit, or the last day, the last week, etc. Maybe that got changed on your computer?

Good luck!
Carol
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2005 :  7:08:16 PM  Show Profile
Diane, you are brilliant! I had logged out on Sept 18, apparently, so I've logged back on and now the date is correct when I came back to the 'Active Topics' post. Thanks for your help!
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic 'Active Topics' trouble -- date is slow/off Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page