Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Aprons from new magizene!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Aprons from new magizene!! Next Topic  

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4195 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4195 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  05:09:46 AM  Show Profile
I made 2 aprons from Mary Janes new magizene. They turned out really nice. Thanks for the great pattern. I gave them for wedding shower gifts. I hope to actually get one made for myself...one day....maybe!

Michele

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  09:21:30 AM  Show Profile
I'm impressed! I keep looking at the apron patterns in the magazine and in MaryJane's books, but have yet to make one. Two, right off the bat, I'm sure they were received well......Karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4739 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4739 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  2:21:15 PM  Show Profile
Michele, I just saw the new apron you made for our cousins bridal shower and it is gorgeous! I love the fabrics and their patterns that you chose for it. You did a beautiful job on it. Treat yourself right and make one just for you!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  5:45:05 PM  Show Profile
I made one as well and I LOVE the frill! Mine is made from heavy moss green linen and is hangs so well, I put the biggest pockets on it and they are great to fill with gardening gear, clothespins and lip balm. I have never really had a half apron that was flattering on me so I am thrilled and I know what all my girlfriends will be getting for special occasions this year! Rebekka

www.bebebella.etsy.com

As a woman I have no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world.

Virginia Woolf
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  11:12:25 PM  Show Profile
ok Rebekka,
now I feel guilty, I still haven't finished (dolly)Lucy Grace's friend, and I have the apron pattern page dog eared....I guess I am trying to do to many projects, still have a afgahn that is about 1 skein from being finished, one yoyo project that needs to be assembled and I don't dare count how many 1/2 finished cross stitch projects...uugghh! I need another week @ Camp Maryjane's, locked up in a tent w/no phones to distract me...lol!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  10:16:45 AM  Show Profile
Well Grace, you did finish those fun heart hangings for the birthday girls! I love mine and Bella is hanging it out in the garden now- she took one look at it and said she would find a nice place for it. Now she moves it from tree to tree every few days;) (I swear that girl picked up the decorate your garden bug from Mary Jane!)

Hugs, Rebekka

www.bebebella.etsy.com

As a woman I have no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world.

Virginia Woolf
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  11:13:32 PM  Show Profile
Rebekka, yep, I did get that project done....but I guess I work best under a deadline! lol! are birthdays concidered a 'deadline'? lol!
glad little miss bella is following in Marjane's bootsteps...
Ok, so today I did get the doll body cut out, I looked at my tatting project lying on my grandmothes vintage White sewing machine and sewed 11 yoyos....so at least I have a little something to show for today! haha!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  08:06:09 AM  Show Profile
Michelle! i'm sooo glad you had sucess!!! I really want to try one!!! I saw Rebekkahs and it was soooo beautiful!!!(Miss you Rebekkah and Grace!!!)
Do you know my poor doll is still half done too!!! but this is my last week of work and then its "Debi lives sustainably!!!!!!!" Love u guys!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Aprons from new magizene!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page