Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 If I Could Have My Perfect Day It Would Be....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic If I Could Have My Perfect Day It Would Be.... Next Topic  

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 18 2008 :  11:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Ok everyone so here it is one of my "Can't Sleep" nights!!! And I started thinking......What would everyone consider as their Perfect Day ..... I know we all have lot's of things that would make a perfect day but if you could pick something right now.....at this time....What would you choose to do for your "Perfect Day"?

Until Later,
Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 19 2008 :  07:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I think in some ways I get to live my perfect day every sat. At our local farmers market.. surrounded by amazing people, all laughing and playing music and having a blast.....Recently I heard that singer Michael McDonald will be singing locally on a Sat. night.. so I would have to say.. going to market all day, capped off with a Michael McDonald concert.. pure heaven!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic If I Could Have My Perfect Day It Would Be.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page