Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Need help from my Farmgal friends...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Need help from my Farmgal friends... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 17 2008 :  06:56:41 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
If anyone could help me out with this, I would appreciate it. As I mentioned in a previous post, we are trying to get our local Roadhouse crew to Iraq to feed the troops. They are taking care packages. I have been racking my brain trying to come up with something I could make easily. But I need you help. We would like to have 1000 of these to pass out. I need to have them all done by July 1st so they can make the packout. Each 1 yard of fabric makes 8. If anyone can help, digging throught your stashes of fabric, whether by making them or just making the intitial tube, and I will buy the cooling crystals and fill them myself and finish the sewing, I would greatly appreciate it. Here are the directions.

http://www.west-point.org/parent/wppc-illinois/OSOT/NECK%20COOLERS.htm

Thanks and I do appreciate it!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 17 2008 :  4:35:17 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
What a great idea.. I am going to pass it along to my chaper girls and see what we can come up with... thanks Heather...

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 17 2008 :  4:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
No Thank you Rene..really!!

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

KarenP
True Blue Farmgirl

666 Posts

Karen
Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
USA
666 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  05:22:08 AM  Show Profile
bump

"Purest Spring Water in the World"
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  06:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the BUMP Karen!!! YEE HAW!!! I love my farmgirls!!!

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  08:32:27 AM  Show Profile
Wow - I'd make some for you, but I don't have the right kind of fabric - if I see some in the next few weeks that's a good buy, I'll pick it up though!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  10:12:41 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Need help from my Farmgal friends... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page