Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 FIRST GARAGE SALE OF THE SEASON.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic FIRST GARAGE SALE OF THE SEASON. Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  10:24:20 AM  Show Profile
MY GIRLS WANTED ME TO GO TO A STREET sale with them this morning, so of course I didn't fight them on that idea. I posted a picture of a few of the things. I didn't have time to show all because we are leaving for an overnight to see my Aunt. But I did get a BED WARMER. looks like an old one too. I will take a picture of it when we get back tomorrow. But as you can see in the picture it was a good start to the season. So many things I had to NOT buy, for lack of room.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  11:12:11 AM  Show Profile
i'm surprised by the mc coy pitcher....i usually think of them in pastel shades (or some deeper blues..) and i don't usually see them with pictures on them. cool find!!
Go to Top of Page

farmgirl blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

777 Posts

Lea
TN
777 Posts

Posted - May 18 2008 :  9:42:24 PM  Show Profile
Hey those are some cool finds, Nancy Jo. With yard sale season beginning, you'll never be at home. Yard sales in the morning and thrifting in the afternoon. Does life get sweeter than that? LOL

Blessings, Lea
www.farmhouseblessings.blogspot.com
www.farmhouseblessings.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - May 19 2008 :  06:16:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Good finds, Nancy Jo. And Hip, hip, hooray for the start of garage sale season! Can yard sale season be far behind? It's just been too cool here this spring for yard sales.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic FIRST GARAGE SALE OF THE SEASON. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page