Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Best Quilt Swap Webpages?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Best Quilt Swap Webpages? Next Topic  

Rachel
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Rachel
West Point Va
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2005 :  06:57:54 AM  Show Profile
Just in the past month my life has settled down now to where I have had a chance to get back into quilting. About 10 years ago I was president of a quilt guild, and participated in many on-line quilt swaps. There were a number of wonderful quilt pages that featured different quilt block swaps. I have spent so much wasted time on the internet trying to find some of those sites, such as Kim's Friends and others. I have found hardly any website that appears devoted to connecting swappers. The two swaps I have posted on the Farmgirl Connection were one on one swaps started a few years back and I'd like to add blocks to these to complete my quilts. I've had hardly any takers and feel I need to also list them in other places. Can any of you help me and offer suggestions as to which webpages seem to focus on quilt block swapping? Thank you so much!! Rachel

Rachel
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Rachel
West Point Va
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2005 :  1:53:33 PM  Show Profile
Can't anyone help me with some good quilting webpages? I'd greatly appreciate your time if you could pass along some webpage addresses. Thank you so much!! Rachel
Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  5:52:43 PM  Show Profile
Rachel,

Try looking for msn or yahoo groups to do with swapping quilt blocks.

Annie
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Best Quilt Swap Webpages? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page