Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Maryjanes Farm aka Camp Mary jane...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Maryjanes Farm aka Camp Mary jane... Next Topic  

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  10:12:04 AM  Show Profile
hey Sissyquilts, Mikesgirl, Joann, Emme and the rest of the gang, I shared w/Frannie(want pictures thread)about our weekend and I posted a couple of pic's on my blog....
I am now snacking on a piece of MJ dark chocolate, before I head out to water the trees & my tulips....
I had a wonderful time w/you all. HUGZ

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  10:40:49 AM  Show Profile
Grace, your blog is just adorable! I loved the photos of everyone at the farm, and most of all, your cool camper!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  11:40:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I was there too for an afternoon, but had to leave 'cause Doug had to work and could only watch Miss Nora for a little while. It was SOOO much fun to meet everyone and be able to put a face to the name. Everyone was so lively and we had such a great time sitting at the picnic tables chatting!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  11:43:55 AM  Show Profile
How nice for you all!!! I wish I could have been there too.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kydeere40744
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

Jessica
Kentucky
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  2:20:24 PM  Show Profile
Holy cow - your camper looks huge with your photos of what is inside. Great looking bunch of farmgirls. Sounds like you gals had a hoot of a time up there in Idaho. What was the weather like? I know that it had been pretty crazy up there. We are finally "spring" here in Kentucky.

~Jessica in Kentucky & Farmgirl Sisterhood #137~
Be sure to visit my blog & Crafty Clipart for some of my photographs:
http://bluegrassprincess.blogspot.com/
http://www.craftyclipart.com
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  5:52:15 PM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you all had such a good time!! I am completely jealous, of course. :)One day I hope to make it to Idaho for a few days on the farm. I cannot think of a nicer place to go.

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

Wherever you go, there you are.

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
www.madrekarin.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  6:12:21 PM  Show Profile
Grace!! Thank you for emailing the pictures! totally made my day. I LOVED your blog too. So adorable. I am over the moon that you had fun at MaryJane's...but really no surprise there! You look so adorable in the plum pit picture! Love it! I'm dying to get outside and play around with the kids, but Aria's counts aren't high enough yet to do that so I'll have to wait. It is so beautiful though! I bet sitting on your deck with a glass of wine is nothing but divine! My love to you! ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  7:22:19 PM  Show Profile
It was wonderful!!!!!!!! Everyone was soooo amazingly cool!!!!Farmgirls truly are the best!!!!!And Maryjane really is an awesome person! So lovely and down to earth! And what a sense of humor!Love all my farmgirl sisters!!!!!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  8:09:48 PM  Show Profile
Jessica, don't laugh, the inside of my little trailer barely measures 10feet....it's like having a "playhouse" & I love it!

Julia, you know that you are welcome anytime to join me for a glass of wine on the balcony....It was such a lovely day that I played outside in the dirt today, first @ my elderly neighbors, helping clean out/up her flower bed and then out by mine...
Tomorrow our new tractor arrives,,,we are so excited.

Mima,,,,I miss you,,,,sending hugz your way.

Alee, it was so nice to meet you in person...and I am such a scatter brain, I know you left a milk bottle for me w/one of the girls & I forgot to pick it up...but more so, I forgot to say "Thank you" .
The weather was wonderful all 3 days, Thank you Mother Nature....

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com

Edited by - katmom on May 06 2008 8:11:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  8:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Grace!

That's Okay! No worries! I want to come to Spokane soon anyway, so I perhaps we can all meet up and have a tat 'n' chat session :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  8:40:48 PM  Show Profile
We really did have a blast at MaryJane's Farm. What an inspiring woman she is! We were able to feed off each other's creativity and everyone made such cute dolls and we even learned tatting! On Sunday we had a grand time riding in MJ's pink Mercede's and going to the wonderful Renaissance Fair. In the evenings we would sit and giggle like school jokes . . . with certain un-named individuals even telling off-color jokes. We all learned a new word or two also!

Special Thanks to Sissy and Sherry for the wonderful gifts they made me! I will have to share my fifth wheel more often! Sissy made me the cutest farmgirl pillow cases and Sherry made the best apron EVER. It had pigs doing circus tricks!!

And then there was sweet Katy. We all loved her and the women with grown sons were fighting over her! She is a creative dynamo that is such a good fit for MaryJane. And we can't forget sweet Sunny and the "musical walk" she began the weekend with!

MaryJane you gave each of us a memory we will treasure always. And the encouragement you gave to my son Dustin . . . and to me in regards to future endeavors, was priceless. Thanks again!!

Hogs & quiches (gotta still use it once in a while . . . )

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  8:41:05 PM  Show Profile
"Tat-n-chat" you are so clever...and yes, that would be fun.
How's little miss nora feeling today? Better I hope.

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Maryjanes Farm aka Camp Mary jane... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page