Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Ok...who is up right now??? I can't sleep..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Ok...who is up right now??? I can't sleep.. Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  9:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I know it is because Scott left for deployment yesterday, so I my mind keeps rolling. So what is everyone else doing up??

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  9:29:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Heather!

I'm up! Watching my guilty pleasure "Wildfire" on ABC family! LOL

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  9:32:34 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
OH~~ I just watched Little People Big World and I am looking over some design ideas for the t-shirts. Got to get back into drawing mode. HO hum...It is almost Midnight here and I just can't sleep. Took a bath, used my eye shades with laveder, breathed deeply and after 30 minutes got up. Trying to doing something useless to clear my head.

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  9:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Heather- read Plato's "Republic" Far from useless- very brainy, but convoluted enough to put a sleepy brain to sleep. http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/republic.html

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  9:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ha!! That is funny, I had to read that for college and yes, it put me to sleep then..may give it a whirl. I was just sitting here looking at classmates. com and found my old neighbor from about 20 years ago. So see, the night is not all lost...

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  9:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Alee,

Are you really a fan of Wildfire?? I worked as a Studio Teacher for Andrew Hoeft who played the kid on the show. To bad the show was cancelled but four seasons is a good run!

Audrey
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  9:58:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Audrey- Yes! I Love "Wildfire"! It kills me that they are canceling the show. But it's better to go out good I guess than to let it die off a slow death. :(

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  05:56:23 AM  Show Profile
i only stayed up t'il about midnight last night .. putting 'special' finishing touches on the 'bags' and little treasure-ettes i'll add to them for my 'dolly adptions' at the show this weekend. I got 'red' bags .. and ribbons and tissue .. add the name of each doll to each bag .. am tucking in little cloth bags of 'Freedom Valley Farm' SUNFLOWER seeds and also homespun bags filled with 'sweet annie' (am going to 'tie' a silk flower to each dolly wrapped in tissue .. and will give everyone a little 'bouquet garni' of fresh herbs (won't pick those until the last minute. today i'm going to finish up two more dollies .. then call it QUITS for the show! will get back to making dolls for my 'gurlfrenz'.

had to do that blood sugar check every two hours during the night (doc is jus' checking to see if my pump meter is set correctly for my body .. i did GREAT!!!

actually fell asleep in my wunnerful recliner chair .. kinda' watched Under the Tuscan Sun in the background.

What a beautifull sunshiney morning here in Kentucky i woke up to. i'm gonna' get a cuppa' coffee and walk around and amble into the woods awhile. (Hank has taken our pooches for their summer 'haircut'!)

have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY gurlfrenz! xo

True Friends * Frannie

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  08:20:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Frannie,

I am thinking of doing some of the craft shows here (I never have before) I have always given my aprons and sock monkeys as gifts to family and friends(little ones still adore sock monkeys!!)......it seems that most of the shows here are around the Holidays so I am trying to get enough of my aprons and sock monkeys together for a few months down the road. Do you (or anyone) have any tips or suggestions for me as I'm new to the "show" idea!!! I had an antique business many many years ago and did a few shows for that but somehow the antiques sort of "spoke for themselves." Any hints would be appreciated!

Audrey

Audrey
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  10:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Heather,

Last night was your night to be up and I guess tonight is mine.....Can't sleep....tried reading....tried sewing....guess I'll see what's on TV but I am guessing just the election results :(!!!

Audrey
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 07 2008 :  12:37:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Audrey!

Hope you get some rest! I am off to bed again soon, probably as soon as I settle down again (hubby just came home and I had to talk to him about a piano).

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 07 2008 :  07:10:11 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I think I am actually dealing with a small case of insomnia. I know my stress level has gone up and this has happened to me before. I have some melatonin that I take when I have a rough time. It helps me at least get 4-5 hours of sleep.

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 07 2008 :  3:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I'm sorry to hear that, Heather! Insomnia is hard. Melatonin really helps me too, when I get into a sleepless cycle.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Ok...who is up right now??? I can't sleep.. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page