Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Wonder what my dogs have done today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Wonder what my dogs have done today? Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  8:14:15 PM  Show Profile
There are three dogs sound asleep here on the living room floor, and all three are in deep rem sleep, dreaming....and chasing something, yipping and growling. It's cracking me up!!! At first I thought someone was outside, but then I turned around and saw that they were all sound asleep

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  8:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Arent they so funny! My son's ( who is gone... He is in the coast guard)dog, Kiani.... has such a sense of humor.... I posted a picture on one of the other threads - of him stealing my water bottle.... I swear the dog was laughing at me :)

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  8:37:12 PM  Show Profile
They are, Rene...I laugh at them constantly! I'll have to look for the photo of Kiani. Such a pretty name--is it a husky type dog? My Finn is sound asleep in the kitchen, so he wasn't involved in the "mind bending" dream that the the 3 of them shared--sillies. I'm sure it was about the squirrels, our GSD Rose--each and every one her nemisis!!!! I guess her pack was backing her up!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  11:47:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
I wish I could mount a camera and catch them in the act during the day! Those innocent faces fool me every time! I just can't IMAGINE them doing bad stuff...must be gremlins!

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  12:41:09 PM  Show Profile
It probably is Janice, you're right...I dunno, though. Their dreams seem to be insight into a more exciting "daytime" life than I could ever imagine. Whatever the three of them did yesterday, they got into it all together!!!

Go to Top of Page

nut4fabric
True Blue Farmgirl

885 Posts

Kathy
Morgan Hill CA
USA
885 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  2:43:33 PM  Show Profile
My two were running through the sprinkler at the neighbors house. Can't keep a lab out of water that's for sure.
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - May 06 2008 :  6:21:00 PM  Show Profile
You're telling me, Kathy...our lab mix constantly dunks his belly in whatever festering pool he can find! How cute that they were running in the sprinklers, though!

Go to Top of Page

nut4fabric
True Blue Farmgirl

885 Posts

Kathy
Morgan Hill CA
USA
885 Posts

Posted - May 07 2008 :  08:24:54 AM  Show Profile
We live on a lake so I was just glad that they were only in the sprinklers. They like this neighbors house...last year they swam over to his backyard and ate the lunch he had just put out on his patio table. It's embarressing being Luke and Clays mom sometimes.
Kathy
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Wonder what my dogs have done today? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page