Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Her name is Lucy Grace...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Her name is Lucy Grace... Next Topic  

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 04 2008 :  9:57:43 PM  Show Profile
Ok, after much prompting....I have made a "rag dolly" and have named her Lucy Grace,,,,the "Lucy" is in honor of a very dear & special friend who seems to live the miss-adventures of Lucy.
I will take a pic of her later this week to post on my blog...Right now Lucy Grace is relaxing in the guest bedroom and is keeping gaurd over some of my vintage hats. I just might have to make her an "Ethel" friend!
I also had my first tatting lesson today...Not to my surprize, I have 3 left hands and get distracted very easy---meaning I lose count real easy so I am going to have to email my "tatting fairy godmother" for help!
What a fun & creative week end this was.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 04 2008 :  9:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Congrats Grace! I am sure she "beautiful".

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  07:38:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Grace she is loverly! And you know you can Tat! If I can do it you know you can! Rene' hows your baby liken her new digs?

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Rich or Poor, It Dont matter We're all the same everybodys hungry in a different way....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

www.justanotherhousewife.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

amyartgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

991 Posts

Amy
Junction City Ohio
USA
991 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  08:12:10 AM  Show Profile
Grace...posted a comment too on your blog....I am sure that your Lucy doll is just lovely...any pics, or am I missin' them? I also LOVE that trailer that you got there :-)

Farmgirl Sister #21
Heart of Ohio Farmgirls

Proud member of Bees w/o Borders and ArtFuL SisTeRs

http://artfulheart.blogspot.com
http://farmgirltales.blogspot.com

Edited by - amyartgirl on May 05 2008 08:14:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  08:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Grace-

I want to come to Spokane to see everyone before I head off for the Wilds of Wyoming and maybe we could have a tatting party :D I am pretty decent at it- even taught my dad to tat!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 05 2008 :  11:31:28 PM  Show Profile
Hey Renee, it was so nice to get to meet you,,,did you give you rag doll a name?

Amanda, "GAME ON!" lol!

Amy, the pic's are there now,,,I was just a bit side tract.... I also posted a picture of us "girls" at Maryjane's farm and of my dolly.

Alee,,,,,yes, let's plan someting. I am sorry we didn't get to spend longer visiting @ MJF.
The weather is so nice nice that we can sit out on the balcony enjoying the Spring weather will tatting or in my case riping out stitches...haha! But for sure, lets plan a tatting party.
hugz

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com

Edited by - katmom on May 05 2008 11:32:45 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Her name is Lucy Grace... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page