Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2008 :  11:26:57 AM  Show Profile
I've been tidying things up, getting ready for my big move in a couple months. I came across a few odds and ends I thought I'd offer here before I take them to the thrift store. I'm open to about anything for barter, so if any of this sounds interesting to you, let me know!

So far I have:

--> Straw wreath forms; I think I have three (I need to look again), and they're about 14"-16" diameter, guessing.
--> Two new blank video cassettes for recording. I believe they're about 80 min each (another thing I need to double check, doing this at work).
--> A few crochet pattern booklets for the prettiest Barbie dresses you ever did see (victorian era, and Civil War era)!
--> A collection of bath and shower gel that was given to me as a gift that I never used (not 'natural', though). Several different scents.
--> A couple old (2001 or 2002, I think) editions of the AKC Gazette.
--> Medium sized shoebox full of curtains/fabric. Not sure what's in there exactly, I could take it out and measure it, take pictures, etc. One is kind of a tan color, heavier synthetic weave, and then there is a lighter (cotton mix??) fabric in shades of blues and greens.

So there is a start, I can mail packages Sunday or Monday. I may also add more to this list by then, depends on what I find as I keep cleaning!!

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - May 30 2008 :  12:50:13 PM  Show Profile
Jodi, do you by chance still have the crochet pattern book for barbie clothes. i remember a beautiful crocheted dress that I had as a kid and it was always the dress my sister and I fought over when we played barbies. If you still have it, let me know what you would be interested in trading for.
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - May 30 2008 :  2:01:38 PM  Show Profile
Welcome to the forum, Monica! :)

I do still have the dress pattern booklets, and would be more than happy to send them off to you. I probably won't make it into the post office until next weekend, though. Email me and we can work out the details.

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cleaning spree! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page