Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Went to Bardstown, KY antiques show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Went to Bardstown, KY antiques show Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2008 :  10:20:00 PM  Show Profile
LORDY! GURLZ .. i find that i buy less and less antiques! i very much enjoyed seeing everything .. but didn't buy a thing! now .. in all fairness .. i got there half hour before the show closed and had to do some fast-walkin' and lookin' .. was mostly looking for wonderfully soft homespuns (didn't see any!) to make doll dresses with! i do sometimes find the 'heavier' fabrics .. but i'm looking for the kind that feels like melted butter in your hands (only not sticky!)

had a wonderful dinner with kathy sugarbucket and some other antiques dealers in town though.

found that we 'double-booked' plans for today .. so honey hunk went to the birthday party at friends' home (he still isn't home and it's after one!! but he did call and say he was heading this way!)

i'm now hanging out on the computer, watching movies on tv and sewing dollies (finished 're-vamping' two this evening!) i'm also staining some fabrics to make even MORE dolly bodies tomorrow!

i hear tell the weather is going to be nice tomorrow .. sooo .. i'm going to plant some cool weather veggies .. and 'maybe' my herbs .. and cover them with straw! what cha'll up to tomorrow?

xo
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Went to Bardstown, KY antiques show Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page