kydeere40744
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

Jessica
Kentucky
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2008 :  10:08:30 PM  Show Profile
Hey guys. I'm still here...I've had quite a few emails and calls asking where I was. I've been on the computer for very little bit. I just got overwhelmed with all the posts on here trying to read them because there are so many of them. I play catchup from time to time to catch up on my fellow farmgirls.

The weather here in Kentucky couldn't have been more prettier. We've had our windows up and letting the spring air flow in the house. Trees are starting to slowly show their blooms. The KY Derby will be just around the corner. We never go, but maybe sometime we'll make it to Keeneland for their races.

We are planting grass seed and getting ready for a garden out back as well. I'm so ready to get my hands in the soil. I did go through and pull out some of my dead flowers and raked up leaves, etc around the yard.

Here in a couple of weeks will be the Burlington Show and it looks like several of us farmgirls will be there. Ya'll will have to come on up and say howdy to us. I guarantee it will be a hoot of a time.

I've been busy getting photographs ready for art shows and working on a portfolio. My goal this time next year is to be involved in craft fairs, etc and be part of the Kentucky market program. I've been learning quite a bit in the process. It has always been a dream and hopefully one day it will be a dream come true.

I hope that everyone else is doing well and their families are in good health. I just wanted to stop by and say "howdy" and thank you for the calls, emails, and messages. It means a lot! I'm still around, just lurking from time to time.

~Jessica in Kentucky & Farmgirl Sisterhood #137~
Be sure to visit my blog & Crafty Clipart for some of my photographs:
http://bluegrassprincess.blogspot.com/
http://www.craftyclipart.com
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Quick Update Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page