Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 any farmgirl scrapbookers?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic any farmgirl scrapbookers? Next Topic
Page: of 2

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2008 :  03:04:05 AM  Show Profile
CARD SWAP?
Would we like to do a card swap do you think? I don't want to hijack the topic so should I start a new one and go with it or just keep it here? I have never been a swap mom before!

Hey Emsmommy5, I missed your earlier question regarding the rolodex. (too busy trawling the rest of the forum )
I saw this in one of my scrapbooking magazines and then on splitcoaststampers.You make little scrapbook cards out of rolodex cards and actually showcase them on the rolodex 'holder' that they came in. (You can also just use the cards as a template and create your own from card-stock. Staples carries a very inexpensive punch that punches out the slots at the bottom of the cards) You do decorate the back side also because as you roll the dex (?) you see both sides. I just sort of 'match' the back to the front but also date stamp it. There are different types of rolodex but I bought the one that spins all the way around. You could not use all the cards that came with it but the finished product could be full of so many cards, some with tabs (which can also be all different) What I am doing is practising new techniques or using a new product to do the cards and not all (probably not many ) will have photos but maybe verses or sayings or just 'stuff'.
And, as I mentioned earlier, it is a good way to use up all the left-over bits from bigger projects and does not have to take forever to do.
Have fun!
Angie (BritChickNY)

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl
True Blue Farmgirl

919 Posts

Cheryl
Magalia CA
USA
919 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2008 :  08:04:15 AM  Show Profile
Angie, I have not been a swap Mom before either but if you need any help just let me know. You could start the sign-ups here and see how many are interested.

Cheryl, Farmgirl Sister #48
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic any farmgirl scrapbookers? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page