Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 A HUGE thank you to Alee-
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic A HUGE thank you to Alee- Next Topic  

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  1:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Last week, I posted a thread asking about home insulation. We just started having HVAC installed at our farmhouse. Shortly after I posted, Alee responded with a link to a company website for soy based spray-in insulation. I didn't even know there was such a thing! I've been searching and researching to find the best, most earth friendly stuff I can for everything we do there. And last weekend, I went to a Home show here, and Hooray and Yippee! There was a booth with more info about this insulation! And the nice man is going to come out and give us a bid! So THANKS A MILLION, Alee! You are an internet information wizard! What would we do without you here on the forum? I don't want to find out! You can never leave!!!

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  2:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
You are so welcome! I am so glad you found a eco-friendly product to help you with your beautiful home! I am so excited about all the eco-friendly building techniques and products out there! I can't wait until Doug and I have our own home to start being able to surround ourselves with a healthier home!

Oh and I promise! I will never leave! This is my internet home! :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  2:53:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
When I went home that night, after reading the website and printing off tons of information to take home, my dh just stared at me and asked: "Where did you get this from? How did you find out about this soy based insulation? The HVAC contractor???" I laughed and said, "Where do I get ALL my good, useful information? From a FARMGIRL! "

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2008 :  3:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
LOL! That makes my day! I was actually wondering yesterday how your insulation search was going! :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic A HUGE thank you to Alee- Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page