Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Journals still traveling?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Journals still traveling? Next Topic  

Aunt Em
True Blue Farmgirl

137 Posts

Emme
Carnation WA
137 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2008 :  9:07:32 PM  Show Profile
Are the chapter journals still traveling around? We have our first meeting this weekend, and wasn't sure if this is still happening. Anyone know? Also, how would I find out where to send it? Thanks@

Farmgirl Sister #138

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2008 :  6:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Our chapter was asking the same thing today. We had our first meeting and are going to start a journal too. If not, at least we'll have it to keep our memories in!

"A friend is someone who does things that count, but never stops to count them"

Farmgirl #152

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2008 :  7:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi ladies!

We are more than willing to co-ordinate traveling journals. However, no one has signed up for a while.

If you would like to participate in a traveling journal, please email me your Chapter Name, Leader's name, email, address, and phone number.

Once we have a group of 2-3 we can trade journals around.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farminmama
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

Jen
Florida
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2008 :  8:14:26 PM  Show Profile
How many entries do you have in the journal...I mean how many members contributed? Our group is so small, I hate to send it yet. How many do you ladies have?

Jen
sweetheart to Harley
mama to 3 beautiful angels...^i^ ^i^ ^i^
farmgirl Sister #151
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2008 :  8:36:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That is up to you, Jen. I don't want the small chapter left out.

Also before you send off your journal- let me know if other chapters can contribute or not.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Em
True Blue Farmgirl

137 Posts

Emme
Carnation WA
137 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2008 :  8:19:08 PM  Show Profile
We would like to trade journals, but ours won't be ready for about a month or so. We just had our first meeting today, and the "homework" for next meeting is to bring back a journal page. So, we definitely want to sign up if there's anyone else who wants to get this going again! Thanks Alee!

Farmgirl Sister #138
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 09 2008 :  9:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Em,
We are doing a farmgirl round up May 24th and will have a journal shorly afterwards.. so count us in... If there is an established group that has a journal.. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE ON HAND FOR THE ROUND UP.... Also.. if anyone can come...... we'd love to have you.....just having farmgirls there will help with the excitment... I have some already that are willing to come - it just would be "hoot" to have a whole park full of "farmgirls".

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Em
True Blue Farmgirl

137 Posts

Emme
Carnation WA
137 Posts

Posted - May 09 2008 :  9:55:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Renee, I've tried to get my ladies to contribute to the journal, but so far I only have 3 pages! I don't think we'll be much help for your gathering. But hopefully eventually, we'll have enough pages to be a real journal, and we can trade then! :)

Farmgirl Sister #138
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 09 2008 :  10:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I guess when they are ready.. they will be "ready" :)....sometimes "we" can be a very independant lot....

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 13 2008 :  6:30:40 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hey if there is a chapter that has a Journal that would want to share it ( show it off) during out "farmgirl round up" I would love to have it for the 24th of MAY!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Journals still traveling? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page