Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 "SwEEt... SwEEt... SuRpRisE In MaiL"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic "SwEEt... SwEEt... SuRpRisE In MaiL" Next Topic  

Beehind Thyme
True Blue Farmgirl

192 Posts

Pamela
Kentucky
USA
192 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2008 :  11:47:42 AM  Show Profile

Oh, Nancy Jo... YOu absolutely made my day... yesterday... It seems the Lord really does know what He is doing... The love is shown just when I need it... My husband was officially told he had the worst kind of Flu-bug around... 2 trips to doctor & being home ALL week, me catering hand & foot... Then... my son Isaac called,he thought he had broke his ankle at school... meet him at hospital for x-rays, then to doctors office... wasn't broke, but again one of the worst sprains... so now I have "2" patients...But when I arrived home exhausted from running errands & picking things up... I found THIS... in my mailbox... Oh, I adore the stitching & colors... couldn't be an more perfect. Included was a kind, handbag card with a sweet... note inside. And the packaging... couldn't get any better.
Nancy Jo... HUGS & KISSES your way... Thank you dearly from the bottom of my heart... Love... Pamela

ViSiT FoR SoMe HoMeSpuN AppEaL & StOrYbOOk ChArM!
TrEaSuRes 4-SaLe
http://beehindthymeprimitives.blogspot.com
Etsy now Open...
http://BeehindThyme.etsy.com

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2008 :  11:54:03 AM  Show Profile
My goodness pam!! You have been having a crazy week. If I had known that I would have put more in the package. Hope the boys both start feeling better soon. And you too. Its not easy to be a home nurse, can wear ya out.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farmgirl blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

777 Posts

Lea
TN
777 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2008 :  3:26:51 PM  Show Profile
It is just beautiful! God was so good to have Nancy Jo send that wonderful treasure right when you needed it!

Blessings, Lea
www.farmhouseblessings.blogspot.com www.farmhouseblessings.etsy.com

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic "SwEEt... SwEEt... SuRpRisE In MaiL" Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page