Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Spending Money New Computer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Spending Money New Computer Next Topic  

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2008 :  11:27:59 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
I have been spending money like crazy lately. I want to get my business up and running but the cost has been lots. Dh would have a heart attack if he know how much. I bought a new laptop got a fantastic deal as my Dell desktop is 8 years old and does not even have a CD burner. I have upgraded the RAM but it still leaves a lot to be desired. And it too big for me to take to my Nanny job where I have bargained to get 2 hours of time to work on my business stuff while the little one naps. Next fall he goes to Kindergarten and I get 4 hours during the day. My work days are 12 hours long but duty time is 10 now and will be 8 next fall.So I have spent today with an on line tech setting up the new one. Really weird as he took over both my comps and work on both to network them so I can transfer files back and forth. I have one more large purchase I want to make a Felting Machine and then just lots of material and supplies for my crafts. But I do admit that it feels good to have some new technology and my studio inventory is expanding too. Two more weeks until I can really get to work but the excitement is building.

http://www.bboopster.blogspot.com
3 Blue Star Mother and Proud of it!
Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Spending Money New Computer Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page