Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Wedding budgets???? Contest!-winner announced
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Wedding budgets???? Contest!-winner announced Next Topic
Page: of 2

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2008 :  8:25:05 PM  Show Profile
************Hop over to my blog to see who won! Details and pictures of the wedding will be following in a few days.********************
I am knee deep in planning a wedding for one of my daughters.
I was just wondering how you girls have done on budgets.
I think I'm sponsoring a contest on my blog to see who can guess what the wedding budget is for this one.
I'll try to mention specifics on details and then you guys can take a shot at it.
After the wedding-April 12- I'll reveal the winner.
Sound fun to anybody???

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49
http://simplytoday-autumn.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Edited by - DeepsouthMamma on Apr 15 2008 7:21:50 PM

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2008 :  8:29:24 PM  Show Profile
Sounds fun to me, but I was an "unconventional" bride, so I'm not sure how good I'll be! All total--rings, dress, cake, food, wine and beer, favors, and honeymoon (1 night), we rang in under $1800.00. The lawfirm I work for bought my flowers as my gift because I didn't register for china (they normally spend $300.00 for a gift)

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/

Edited by - KYgurlsrbest on Feb 21 2008 8:44:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2008 :  8:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Autumn- If you need hints and tips on how to plan a wedding on a budget- talk to my mom- Sage here on the forum. She is amazing and really should be a wedding planner, but she won't take our word on it. We just did my wedding in September and it looked AMAZING. I know we probably went a little over budget, but we did it for A LOT less than the average wedding.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kydeere40744
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

Jessica
Kentucky
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2008 :  9:32:54 PM  Show Profile
Our wedding was a simple country wedding in the church that I grew up in. If I had to do anything over, I would have gotten a florist that understood for my bouquet I wanted a tight bunch of yellow roses with very sparingly blue baby's breath. Take a guess what they gave me? Yeah...a big bunch of blue baby's breath with sparingly yellow roses. EEK. The photographer didn't take a lot of photos of me and my girls, but got a ton of photos of my groomsmen, minus my brother and then we didn't get any outside photos. Oh yeah, she proceeded to let one of my family members know that she did not like photographing children. Oops! Yeah, she didn't get any more of our business!

Here are a couple of tips that I got and did with our wedding...always scope those Michaels Craft Coupons for 40-50% off stuff. I got my cake cutting set & our toasting glasses 1/2 off. Having family members who got the Sunday paper and two Michael's craft stores and some friends, we racked up on some bargains. haha. I would take a couple of friends and each would have a coupon and an item. I gave them cash and they paid that way.

Second...I recommend even if you are having a professional photographer to photograph the event, be sure to have a few friends to photograph those "behind the scenes" moments and their view of you walking down the aisle. I've got the funniest one of my nephew looking up that one of my friends took. Even being a photographer myself and have shot a few weddings, I honestly don't mind others taking photos. This is the bride and groom's special day and having as many memories as possible is what it is all about.

Most of all - have fun!! We had BBQ for our reception since I've always been known to be the BBQ queen. Nothing to "formal". We had a blast. We went to Nashville for our honeymoon and that was a hoot of a time. We wanted to have fun as my great grandmother passed away a month earlier. I was doing peace lilies for my flowers, but switched to yellow roses in memory of her. I always remember seeing her big rose bushes and how much she loved yellow.

Oh and expect the unexpected....you never know what can happen at a wedding!!

~Jessica in Kentucky & Farmgirl Sisterhood #137~
Be sure to visit my blog & Crafty Clipart for some of my photographs:
http://bluegrassprincess.blogspot.com/
http://www.craftyclipart.com
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2008 :  06:39:43 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
Oh this is cute and fun to read and learn. No wedding in my future but I've always thought its SILLY to spend so much and be in debt over a wedding....that's a sure way to divorce. I like the thought of free/homemade things. Have people involved AND concentrate on the MARRIAGE instead of the day. :) Don't get me wrong I want a NICE ring hehe but everything else I could care less about, garden flowers, homemade cake, etc. :)

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."
http://liggygirl.blogspot.com/
http://liggygirlslonggreen.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2008 :  06:45:23 AM  Show Profile
We spent $250 total! Cheapest nuptials ever, I think. We got married in our sacred circle in our woods, a few friends and family came, we cooked out, wore some Renn Faire clothes (My dress arrived that day!!!) and bought a cake at the local bakery (The biggest expense.) It was Earth Day so the cake had lots of pretty earthy colors and tasted sooooooo good. Everything was perfectly the way we would do it again for sure!!

I'm gonna guess your budget is $1000, no no no, $500.

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
Farmgirl Sister #88

Blogs: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
http://womonandsprout.wordpress.com
http://youtube.com/profile?user=GaiasRose
Homepage:
http://ForestFaeries.etsy.com
"Joyful chaos, working in tune with the seasons, telling itme by the sun, variety, change and self-direction; all this wwas replaced with a brutal, standardized work culture, the effects of which we are still suffering from today." - Tom Hodgkinson in 'How To Be Idle'

Edited by - GaiasRose on Feb 25 2008 08:15:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  07:23:38 AM  Show Profile
Bump Bump- just want to hear some more of your stories.

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  07:32:14 AM  Show Profile
We spent about $600-$700 in 2001 for our wedding. We had about 50 people attend, had simple foods like sandwiches, found my dress on clearance, etc. I wouldn't do anything differently as it was a very nice day and we were able to start our married life out together without any debt. Getting married is not about the wedding, it is about the 50+ years after the wedding!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  08:35:39 AM  Show Profile
We eloped two days before the baby was born on 7/11, the hottest day of the year in Seattle. $60 + $20 tip to Rev. Sady at A A Vagabond's Chapel of Chimes, in West Seattle. Luckily, one of the only things that fit was a white eyelet skirt and a white maternity shirt. I spent about $15 on peach roses and alstromeria, and had a beautiful bouquet, and enough left for corsages. We had my mom and little sister, my aunt Mary, and my uncle SKip there, then we went to Chinese food, then cheesecake at home. I wouldn't want to change a thing. It was the second wedding for the both of us, and so we both understood that the wedding doesn't make the marriage.
About 2 months later, my Aunt Mary threw a surprise picnic shower/show the baby off party. My family is huge, as in 60+ people at my babyshower, and I just couldn't handle the planning of a real reception with my brand new family.

I wish everyone would post a pic, if they can. Our place was the cheesiest ever. MMM I love cheese.

Farmgirl Sister #91
Make cupcakes not war!

Edited by - one_dog_per_acre on Feb 25 2008 09:14:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

amyartgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

991 Posts

Amy
Junction City Ohio
USA
991 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  08:48:40 AM  Show Profile
I got married in 1999. I got my dress on clearence when I worked at JC Penney's (it was a simple formal type dress and I bought it on my lunch break, about 90 bucks). I used all silk flowers except for the roses and such on the wedding cake (one of our friends made this inexpensively) and for the "memorial" flowers, for hubbys parents and my paternal grandparents. For the reception, it was downstairs at the church we got married at...it was a bit tiny tho...we had just finger foods/sandwiches and the cake. We did not have a DJ or anything like that. My one uncle took lots of pictures.

Good luck with your preperations :-)

Farmgirl Sister #21
Proud member of Bees w/o Borders and ArtFuL SisTeRs

http://artfulheart.blogspot.com
http://farmgirltales.blogspot.com

Edited by - amyartgirl on Feb 25 2008 08:50:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  09:07:19 AM  Show Profile
Justin summed it up nicely when people asked why we were going so "cheap". He always replied, "Look, I want to have a big Marriage, not a big Wedding!", so that was our motto....

We got married at the lawfirm where I work--it's a mansion built in 1867 and still has all of the period details (fancy woodwork, grand staircase, solarium, etc...). It's GORGEOUS, and didn't need much adornment, except big white bows here and there, and light blue tulle wrapped all around the grand staircase. My boss offered it because he knew we were undecided about where to have the ceremony---Justin's family was pushing the catholic church and we didn't want that.

For the actual wedding, my only major expense was chair rental (75 chairs) and my dress. I had one bridesmaid, and I sent her a color and let her pick her own gown (she found a great gown on clearance!) My firm bought my wedding flowers, but in addition, I purchased 2 very large container gardens (with lots of variety of herbs, plants and colors) on sale because it was end of season ($40.00 for both), and I used pedestals for height. That fulfilled any "altar" decoration that we needed. (Afterwards, I planted the perennials at our home.) Our friends play in a classical quartet, so they played Vivaldi and other pieces as our gift, and Roger Drawdy, a bandmate of my husband's, sang an old Irish ballad as his gift to us, so wedding music was taken care of. Our rings were estate pieces and cost about $200.00 total for all (and I wouldn't trade them for all the money on earth).

Our reception was at the Irish pub where we met, where Justin worked (and played music) and where our social circle hung out--so he also worked out a "deal" for the food and drinks. It's 2 blocks from my office so we all walked the 2 blocks to the reception in "parade" style. So much fun!!! Cars honking and waving and my little bil holding the back of my dress up so it didn't drag.

Since the wedding was early in the day, we had a buffet style "luncheon" reception, with finger foods and light tea sandwiches, beer and wine and sodas. My husband is a musician, and at the time, played in 2 different bands, so we had a host of musician friends attending the reception. Give them an audience and they'll play, so all the "bands" took turns playing for 45 minutes to an hour. It was "free" entertainment, and the guests seemed to have a blast dancing and singing along. My FIL is a very talented photographer, so he did our pictures as one of our wedding gifts. They are still, to this day, the only photos of us that I love. Our cake was made by a local organic bakery called Take The Cake and that was my mother's gift to us--it was $110.00.

When the reception was over at 4:00, Justin and I checked into a nice suite at a local b & b and he surprised me with dinner reservations at the Golden Lamb, in Lebanon, Ohio. It's an old tavern/restaurant where many presidents have stayed and it's wonderful and sooo lovely. We sat next to a couple who were there celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.

Wow. Seems like yesterday. I wouldn't have changed a thing!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  09:21:18 AM  Show Profile
Oh! Patricia! The photo is sooo great, but then what couldn't be great at AA Vagabonds Chapel of Chimes!!! What a great name, what a great day!!!!

This is ours...we look like 1950's mafioso's kids....

Edited by - KYgurlsrbest on Feb 25 2008 09:26:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  09:44:22 AM  Show Profile
JONNI,
Your Husband looks like JAMES DEAN.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  09:55:45 AM  Show Profile
I know, isn't it great? Minus all the crazy :)

Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  10:02:02 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the lovely compliment Alee.

Autumn; Here is what we did to keep Alee & Doug's wedding on a budget. I shopped all the sales at the dollar stores,craft stores, home decorating sections of discount stores and our local variety store. I always go to the clearance section first. Everything but the dresses was bought on sale.
The decorations were large and small black trays (picture frames) lined with deep red brocade fabric(brocade napkins). On the trays we had cracked glass rose bowls ($1ea) filled with rock salt and battery operated tea lights (bouight in bulk on the internet). The wedding was in our yard so rest of the decorations were garden flowers I got at a discount at the end of the planting season. The bridesmaids all picked out their own dresses so they could wear them later and I made the five flower girls dresses and did any necessary alterations. The cake was made locally and was decorated with fresh flowers and crystals. Even though we did rent tables and chairs and had a professional photographer, I think we kept the price reasonable.

Those disposable cameras are great for getting candid shots of the pre-wedding preparations and of the service and reception. We made desserts for the reception and a close friend helped with that and we had a lovely brunch the day after that everyone pitched in for.

Good luck with your wedding preparations.
Farmgirl sister #140
www.heritagedesigns.etsy.com

Edited by - Sage on Feb 25 2008 10:16:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  10:42:47 AM  Show Profile
Girls!! The pictures are fantastic!!!
I'm convinced you guys know what's important-the marriage not the wedding!!
That's so encouraging- I never did have the big wedding princess dreams- but I did get the fairy tale marriage-living happily ever after for 35 yrs now and probably 35 more to go!!!
Hmmm- our wedding was pretty amusing now that I think of it. If I can find a picture I'll tell our story and post a picture.

Also- Sage, thanks for those tips- many of them I am doing and relieved to know it can turn out lovely on a budget. This wedding will be at our home as well so I'm wondering- what were the last minute things you wish you had done different or that worked especially well.
I'm not a detail person- I'm a people person- so I am a bit intimidated about some of the final details on the big day!

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49

Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  1:36:19 PM  Show Profile
The best part of the last minute rush was family & friends. Everybody pitched in and pulled our plans together. Alee's sister put togeather a tape of music for the day and that worked really well since we didn't know any musicians. While we were getting ready we had veggie & fruit trays and meat and cheese trays out so no one got too hungry & lots of drinks. I had toys for the little kids for later in the reception when things were winding down. We also had a sitter arranged in case we ended up with cranky kids. We didn't stress over details as the evening progressed and now we have some very special memories of Alee's dog wandering into the pictures and the two five year old ushers playing hide and seek and missing half of the ceremony. LOL We could hear them counting from the back yard. I hired two high school students to take care of the reception dessert table and to clean up and a cleaning lady to clean carpets and things I couldn't get to. That was the best money I spent.

More time was of course our biggest need, we had a last minute rush finishing all of the details. We should have taken more photographs during the week we were getting ready. I wish I had put together a supply box for last minute emergencies, sewing, make up, spot remover, shoe polish, panty hose, headache an tummy medicine,etc. We had a complete list for earlier weddings and I can get to you if you want.

Make lists and do everything you can ahead, ask friends and family for help cause you can't have too much help. Assign tasks so you'll know who is in charge of food, who is taking photographs, who is watching the little ones, etc.. You will need someone to help you with all the last minute details ask a friend or family member to come a spend several days just helping you.

Take lots of pictures and spend more time with everyone. Have extra food and drinks, more than you think you will need. Let the day unfold and don't worry about the little glitches they'll just be good memories later.

Farmgirl sister #140

Edited by - Sage on Feb 25 2008 1:53:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  2:34:43 PM  Show Profile
You can email if you have any further questions and I think myfairlady636 memntioned she has worked as a wedding planner. You probably have everything under control and the wedding will be beautiful - it's the gathering of people for a celebration that make it memorable. Sage

Farmgirl sister #140
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  3:14:54 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Jonni, your photo is lovely - he DOES look like James Dean! And dinner at the Golden Lamb!!! I worked there in the mid-seventies as a waitress on weekends/evenings. I loved working there - it was so much fun and the food was yummy!!! You brought back memories :-)

We come from the earth, we go back to the earth, and in between, we garden!
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  6:23:07 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Sage- lots of great advice in there!
Things are going so smoothly I feel a bit nervous- I feel like I should be more stressed.
We are sewing some embellishments to the dress tonight- it has been a challenge.

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49

Go to Top of Page

farmgirl1
True Blue Farmgirl

116 Posts

Robin
Douglasville GA
USA
116 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2008 :  6:43:54 PM  Show Profile
My mom and I planned my wedding. We made my dress plus 5 bridesmaid dresses, 3 flower girls, and my moms. We did the whole Michaels coupons and alot of things on ebay. When doing the invitations, we did the kind that fold up and the reply card was a post card. It saved alot on postage because we could use a regular stamp and a postcard stamp for the reply. I have some pictures on my flickr site on my blog. I just love weddings. As far as our budget, this was my second marriage, I wanted alot of things that I didn't have the first time. We had everything catered at a B&B. The dresses, we had $130 in mine and $24 in each bridesmaid dress. Have fun!
Robin

Farm Girl Sister #28
#1 prissy farmgirl.
Oh, I want a pink John Deere Tractor.
http://fonvillefarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2008 :  06:06:35 AM  Show Profile
Sage has some wonderful advice--people that you love and love you will be happy to just "be there" and that's what a wedding is all about--all that crazy bridal hoopla just gets in the way.

Justin and I did and chose everything ourselves because, well, it's sounds weird, but we didn't want any input from anyone else...well, HE especialy didn't want any input from his 3 aunts. Someone ALWAYS has a suggestion about your hair, your cake, "so and so" used "such and such" florist, and we just didn't want the aggravation. My mom and I found the florist by accident and I loved the work she did (check), I get Justin's birthday cakes from Take the Cake (easy decision...check), I bought my dress by myself (check) and we split our "duties". He was responsible for music, food/drink and rings, I was responsible for flowers,dress/tux,invites,decor. What each of us are good at. And it worked out--we've never said to each other, "I sortof wish...."

Thanks, Judy--I loved the Golden Lamb!!! It is such a great memory for me. So neat that you worked there! How on earth did you end up in Spokane?

Go to Top of Page

JessieMae
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Jessie
Raleigh North Carolina
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2008 :  07:32:35 AM  Show Profile
Oooh...weddings are a hot-topic button for me. I work in the catering department of a country club, so weddings are more or less my bread-and-butter. It is total torture; I am an absolute stick-in-the-mud when it comes to wedding (or for that matter, any formal event) etiquette, and sometimes the stuff that goes on here is just plain painful. Weddings can be such a circus.
My own wedding was plain, plain, plain...but very nice nonetheless. We had a ceremony in church, and then the neat thing was we used the church hall for the reception. The guests walked out of the church, through the receiving line, and right on in to the hall. We have hors d'oeuvres waiting for them to keep everyone happy while we had photos taken, and an hour later we ate dinner. We skipped alcohol and dancing. Most of our guests were older family members who wouldn't have danced or drank anyway, so that saved a lot of money. My dress was $300, and my bridesmaids wore $100 dresses from the J.C. Penny catalog. My headpiece was my mother's. We decided to go all-out for the buffet luncheon and ordered the best the caterer offered. The only other splurge we had was my flowers. I think they cost about $2,000!
Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2008 :  09:59:06 AM  Show Profile
Jessie; You are right about wedding etiquette it does helps everyone know what to do and makes things flow and I don't like the out of control wedding stuff that can happen. I love a joyous occasion where the focus is on the new family that is being created not a commercial event full of stress and high bills for months later. It's also fun to attend a wedding that is a real celebration and a time for family and friends.

Farmgirl sister #140
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2008 :  10:37:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I think I drove my mom crazy because I was trying to not get hung up on the details, so when she would ask "Do you want this or this or this?" I would say "I don't know...you pick!" LOL

I had a gorgeous formal dress and Doug wore a tux, but all my bridesmaids just picked out a black dress that looked good on their bodies and the guys just wore nice dress shirt with or without a vest and nice pants. We even had one groomsman wearing and _orange_ shirt in my black, red, and white wedding! LOL It was great! And I always smile when I see pictures of the groomsmen!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2008 :  1:08:03 PM  Show Profile
These are all so interesting- there is another topic about tacky weddings- it is so funny!!!!!!!!
I didnt copy the link but it should be active.
Today's "getting ready for the wedding" event was making tags for the umbrellas. My husband wrote the poem that's on them and it's adorable.

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Wedding budgets???? Contest!-winner announced Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page