Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Desperate Housewives . . . In Spokane!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Desperate Housewives . . . In Spokane! Next Topic  

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2008 :  11:13:30 PM  Show Profile
Just thought I would let all of you Spokane area farmgirls know of a fun sale going on next Saturday, Feb. 16th. I will be participating with my little shop, along with 4 other Spokane Valley shops in what is called the "Desperate Housewives" sale. It is a fun "shop hop" sale where you get a "piece" of a gift at each shop. You must go to each shop to complete the gift. Also, each shop will validate your flier and then after you have validated it at all five shops, you are entered into a drawing for $250 worth of gift certificates for each of the five shops. I am so excited to have been asked to be a part of this sale. This is the fourth year they have done the sale and it has become a popular event. The shops involved are The Trellis, The Olive Branch, Simply Northwest, Better Health & Home and my little shop, Past Blessings. Also, Cuppa Joes will be offering a $5.00 Desperate Housewives lunch. So grab your gurlfrenz and come spend the day shopping away your desperation. Hope to see lots of you farmgirls there!

Hugs & blessings,

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.

Tracey
True Blue Farmgirl

766 Posts

Tracey
State of Confusion
USA
766 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  06:16:19 AM  Show Profile
I'd go, but I'm a Desperate Horsewife, not housewife... Well, that and I live across the state! Sounds like fun, though!

Mesteno Wild Horse Photogrpahy
http://mesteno.blogspot.com

http://carpentercreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  12:51:32 PM  Show Profile
Is it possible for you to include addresses?

Mary

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  2:50:01 PM  Show Profile
My address is 11210 E. Dishman-Mica, which confuses everyone since Dishman-Mica is a South address all but a few blocks because of a curve! My shop is directly across from Harvest Foods, about 3 1/2 miles south of Sprague ave. The Trellis is only a couple blocks from me, on Bowdish, just North of Dishman Mica. Better Health and Home is at 612 S. Pines, which is about 6th and Pines. The Olive Branch is in a strip mall at the corner of Sprague and Bowdish and Simply Northwest is on Sprague just east of the Opportunity Post Office (I don't have the address, but it would be right around E. 11500 or so. Hope this helps! Hope to see you there. And, Tracey, you Desperate Horsewife, you, maybe you could make your hubby babysit the horses long enough for a little cross-state jaunt?!

Hugs & blessings,

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  4:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Brenda I am going to try super hard to make it.

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Rich or Poor, It Dont matter We're all the same everybodys hungry in a different way....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  9:25:03 PM  Show Profile
me too, me tooo! I will try to be there, it's either that or stay home & clean the house!!!hugz,

Hi Mary, haven't met you yet...

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Feb 10 2008 9:27:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  09:45:43 AM  Show Profile
Oh, how can I turn this one down!!! Grace, let's talk - I'll drive this time. Is Meri interested? Cuppa Joe's has good food. How did this past weekend go, Brenda? Ooh, ooh, ooh, can't wait til Saturday!!! Judy

We come from the earth, we go back to the earth, and in between, we garden!
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2008 :  6:53:01 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls! Grace and Judy, so glad you are coming! I have your phones waiting for you Grace. Sorry I missed your call today. I was busy running around like a chicken with its head cut off today. Trying to get large signs completed before this weekend, finish projects, etc. I was told to expect 1500 women! Yipes! I am excited but nervous. Amanda, I hope you can make it. I think it will be a fun "shop hop." I went and visited the other shops this week, since I won't be there during the sale. Some fun places!

Hugs and Blessings,

Brenda

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2008 :  10:58:19 PM  Show Profile
Yep, we'll be there, & thank goodness we are past the worst of the snow,
now we just have to watch out for the pot holes!!!!
Oh did ya see the "Moose on the Loose" in Spokane Valley today??? guess there
were 2 Mooses' visiting the community of Spokane Valley....
Thanx for holding the phones for me,,,,I am sure that I won't be leaving your
shop with only them, hahaha!
Oh & fyi, Judy & I will be there around 11amish, have my latte' ready! hahaha!
hugz

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Feb 12 2008 11:00:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2008 :  08:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
I LOVE IT!!!! That is so cool. Do you think you could possibly email me the details on that so that maybe our lil town could do something similar?! I wish I could get there darn....

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."
http://liggygirl.blogspot.com/
http://liggygirlslonggreen.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2008 :  06:17:52 AM  Show Profile
Hi Bridget,
I emailed you some info. They really are a great way to promote business and also a spirit of community. The sale is tomorrow and I have been so busy getting ready for it. I have three huge signs my honey will be hanging for me today . . . one on the gable of the building and two on posts (Two sided) They are each 4' x 8' so you can't miss them! Also, I am trying to make the shameful bathroom look like something presentable and my kitchen "workspace" needs to be show space, so I am painting and cleaning that up. Too many things to do! LOL! They are having all the shop owners wear pink T-shirts that say "Desperate Housewives Sale 2008". Can't seem to convince my hubbie to wear one! LOL!

Hugs & blessings,

Brenda

Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2008 :  11:19:39 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Brenda, sounds great! I can't wait to see your shop all gussied up, and you, too, girlfriend! Grace & I will be there with bells on! Judy

We come from the earth, we go back to the earth, and in between, we garden!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Desperate Housewives . . . In Spokane! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page