Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Dizziness Headache Sinus infection
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Dizziness Headache Sinus infection Next Topic  

bboopster
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Betty Jo
West Bend Wisconsin
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2008 :  10:34:35 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bboopster's MSN Messenger address
I am sure I have a sinus infection which is causing my headache and pretty severe dizziness. (My Dh and family might not agree with the dizziness part and say that's normal.) I'm having a hard time walking and my eyes just want to shut.I feel like I am looking through a tunnel. I hate to go to the Dr. as it takes three round of antibiotics and then yeast infection creams and pills to finally feel better. Oh and about $200.00 too. Which leads me to believe that the antibiotics really do nothing but give me a yeast infection. Does anyone have any suggestion on what might help. I've been drinking herbal tea's, taking a decongestant and alternating Tylenol with Ibuprofen. It's been going on for about a week with dizziness starting yesterday. Last night I could barely walk with out weaving and wobbling. Today I only want to stay in bed as my head is just pounding. Tomorrow I have a family dinner planned in place of the Christmas dinner I had to cancel. Please Help!!!!!

http://www.bboopster.blogspot.com
3 Blue Star Mother and Proud of it!
Pray for our troops to come home safe and soon.
Enjoying the road to the simple life :>)

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9382 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9382 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2008 :  10:43:28 AM  Show Profile
Betty Jo,
I get these same type of sinus infections. The dizziness is called vertigo and the only thing that helps me is a trip to the chiropractor. Most of the time the dizziness is from my spine being out of alignment. Also helps the sinuses. As soon as I am adjusted my nose starting running and my sinuses clear. I hope you can get some relief.

farmgirl sister #43

Kind hearts are gardens
Kind thoughts are roots
Kind words are blossoms
Kind deeds are Fruits

www.torismimi.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2008 :  10:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Betty Jo,
I'm so sorry to hear you are sick. I have dizziness from an inner ear problem, but it took special tests to find it. Looking thru a tunnel sounds like migraine to me. I have had migraines. You should get to the Dr. asap, that's my opinion. We can't take anything for granted and sometimes I am wrong when I try to guess. A sinus infection doesn't cause those symptoms. I have had temporary blindness and also extremely blurred vision and they were migraines without pain. There is a med that could help you and when it is our health I think we should find the money somehow.
Hope you get some help and relief soon,
Luv, Linda

May we always be in thankful contemplation of God who presides over us all.
Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous
farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Dizziness Headache Sinus infection Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page