Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic wild nights Next Topic  

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  10:54:51 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
So I went out last night with the bf, since he's working in the city I barely see him, well I don't know what happened, I am NOT a big drinker at all nor do I like to be, I had a few and wham, kicked me on my tush. I was awfully tired so I think that contributed. This is why I hardly go out and like to keep it that way. I'm such a homebody anyway.

Anyone have funny stories with going out and the liquid stuff? I just was thinking how silly am I, 25 and I can't stay out late nor hold my alcohol what so ever. But I like being me :-D I was just sitting here laughing at my stupidity.

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."
http://liggygirl.blogspot.com/
http://liggygirlslonggreen.blogspot.com/

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  12:37:45 PM  Show Profile
Many years ago, me and a girlfriend went to a few bars on the Jersey shore. We went to a couple of places and I had a few, then we went to another, when I was approached by a guy and had a drink with him. He said, "Let's go outside", so in my drunken stupor (and at that point I was really wasted!) we went outside. The last thing I remember was that we were walking along the streets and I fell a couple of times. I don't even remember our conversation. Somehow, I ended up on a couch in a house (really nice) on the bay, and I woke up that following morning with a blanket over me. I don't know how I got there, and these were complete strangers. I remember that morning a mother and her daughter greeted me and were very nice. I asked if they had a son (they didn't) and asked if they knew my girlfriend (also didn't). It was very freaky and the daughter drove me to my car at the bar. I don't think anything else went on....if you know what I mean...but not sure. It was a rainy day, and I drove home. In the meantime, my girlfriend was frantic and looked all over for me and called my home. My father was worried, but I called him and when I got home, I called my girlfriend and apologized. Thinking back, I was VERY lucky that nothing else that could have happened, happened. Maybe the guy spiked my drink, I don't know. With the case of that girl, Natalie, in Aruba, and what happened to her, an angel was definitely watching over me that night! I don't drink anymore, and I never could handle it. If I do, it's maybe a glass or two of wine.

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  12:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
WOW Judy, you are definitely lucky! Yeah I've actually had my drink spiked before:( sad to say. But I was with close friends and know that didn't happen! Plus I drink from a bottle, I don't really ever set it down. That is a neat story though, kinda magical in a weird way?! I like to enjoy a drink or too but I hate getting drunk. I like to enjoy my time not forget it and feel crappy!

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."
http://liggygirl.blogspot.com/
http://liggygirlslonggreen.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic wild nights Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page