New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Karin!! Mum of3!!! Next Topic  

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  07:20:44 AM  Show Profile
Whats happening with you and yours- chicky Harriet?? I've thought of you often and wondered how hubby 's job situation was! I saw your post about the soundtrack to Juno!! After I saw that movie,which I LOVED!!! I said to myself-I'm buying that soundtrack!! I tell ya! We are soul sisters1!! Hugs!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  08:11:15 AM  Show Profile
Hello, Sister!! Things are a bit hairy here lately. Dad is back in the hospital. He had developed an infection between two vertebrae (which are fractured- somehow they missed that last year) and has two broken ribs. (Also missed) I have been trying to get up there to see him every other day. He will hopefully come home next week but will be on IV antibiotics for 4 months.
Let's see, what else. My ankle and foot are getting better. Only three more weeks in the "boot" and then I can wear more than my right shoe!!
I am busy creating things to sell at The Plum Tree in McDonough.
http://www.plumtreeantiques.blogspot.com/ My friend, Dawn, has graciously shared her room there with me.
I'm a bit slow getting things going. I just cannot seem to get my rythmn! It will come though, it always does.
I'll be calling my husband Postman Jim soon! He is pretty sure that he will be getting the job with the Post office in Marietta. In fact, if all of his paperwork gets in in time, he will start the week after next! Whoo-hoo!!
That's about all from Georgia. Just trying to stay out of trouble. Yeah, right.
I do try to pop in and see what's happening at the farm, but I may not always post.
Thanks for thinking of me. I'll be better about keeping in touch! I promise.

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

Wherever you go, there you are.

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  08:27:09 AM  Show Profile
Hey1 I'm sorry about your dad!! Good news about your hubby! Let us know!!!! I went to the link!! what a darling store!!! Too fun!! Best wishes hugs and all that!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  08:35:26 AM  Show Profile
Karin, So happy to hear from you! Lots of prayers and thoughts for you~
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  09:04:44 AM  Show Profile
Karen I love your shop, it has been a pleasure to see the pics,Hope every thing gets better soon Miss WILMA

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  09:16:07 AM  Show Profile
kAREN,
How exciting. That looks like the kind of place that would empty my purse! What are you making to put in the shop?
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Karin!! Mum of3!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page