katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2008 :  10:40:19 AM  Show Profile
Oh my Stars,,,today is the 1st day of Spring,,,and go figure it snowed here last night...work up to about an inch of snow...
Welcome Spring! lol!
How are we doing on the felt pins ladies?
I have to laugh, right after I finished my sets, I came across 3 didferent patterens for felt pins....all of which are soooo cute.... wish I had time to whip out some more,,,we'll see....
Anyways, I have such fun looking at all the lovely pins that have arrived so far.
I know you all will love the ones you receive. You ladies are soooo very creative!
hugz,

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2008 :  11:39:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
Happy Spring All!!!! Blustery, windy here!! Woo hooooooo...gonna walk the girls and get blown away!!!!(might end up in OZ!)

Visit my blog at: www.sewonandsewfourth.blogspot.com
Visit our farm at: www.beehavenacres.blogspot.com
Aprons and other fun things for sale at: www.honeybeez.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2008 :  3:16:42 PM  Show Profile
Make sure you've got those Ruby Slippers On Dorothy!
So you can make it back home again!

Kathie.. Farm Girl Sister #29

"In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself"..
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2008 :  11:26:00 AM  Show Profile
Bev, give my 'Greetings" to the gang in OZ,,,,(I use to live in Kansas,,,but as they say,,,"you ain't in Kansas no mo' Toto".
I know that for a fact,,,cuz it is snowing here today! uugghh, I am soooo over this snow,,,,need sunshine,,,need a martini!

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

PlumCreekMama
True Blue Farmgirl

730 Posts

Heather
Iowa
USA
730 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2008 :  8:05:07 PM  Show Profile
I've spent almost all day felting after realizing the date. Don't know where this month went! Mine should be ready to mail tomorrow!

http://plumcreekmama.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2008 :  10:47:03 PM  Show Profile
Heather,
your feltpins are adorable! and... so is "Magmun" sleeping on the dogpillow w/his buddies.....

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

PlumCreekMama
True Blue Farmgirl

730 Posts

Heather
Iowa
USA
730 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2008 :  05:23:51 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Grace! I sent them out yesterday, so you should be seeing them in person very soon!

http://plumcreekmama.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2008 :  4:33:03 PM  Show Profile
Ditto! I made it to the Post yesterday and got yours (yoyos)in the mail...good thing to, 'cause it snowed here the first 1/2 of the day but the sun is out now....

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2008 :  5:03:53 PM  Show Profile
I'm SO close.. !!

Nearly there!! Life is happening all around me.. But, THIS is a very good thing.. & I AIN'T even gonna complain about it!
I just wish it would stop throwing curve balls at me!!

So close.. so Close.. So close.. SO CLOSE!!!

Kathie.. Farm Girl Sister #29

"In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself"..
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2008 :  5:44:08 PM  Show Profile
me too i am really close..kids have no school friday so hopefully we will have a field trip to the post office!

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2008 :  8:48:03 PM  Show Profile
hey kathie, what would life be w/o those "fun" curveballs!!!!???

I have been offered a part time job at the local garden nursery and they will even let me pick my days & hours,,,so I am thinking I will take them up on their offer. I hadn't planned on going back to work but honestly, I do miss working so I am going to call them tomorrow....
I am sewing like mad to get the seat cushions re-upholstered in my little trailer cuz my next outting is April 24th,so,,,sew sew sew,

I am trying to get the basement/storage room organized...going slowly...
But all these projects keep me busy and out of mischief!!! for now...till I can find some more to get into.

I just received Heather's felt pins........oh mega wowzer! she made 2 sets & they are sooooo cute! Heather, my hubby loved the cows!!!!

Hey Jess,,,,have fun on your "field trip" to the Post....

hugz to you all.

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com

Edited by - katmom on Mar 27 2008 8:50:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2008 :  12:55:17 PM  Show Profile
Yeah! today is March 31st.....
just have a few more felties to arrive & then I will have fun 'swapping' them & getting them in the mail to you all as well as 2 special ladies!
hugz,
p.s. yes, there is still snow on the ground here,,,but at least the sun is shining!

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2008 :  8:06:11 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
bumping this up :-)

"NEVER underestimate the power of a woman."
farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2008 :  09:03:39 AM  Show Profile
Hey grace..haven't seen you for a few days, did that DHL of my felties ever arrive. Ususally they send me a confirmation email, but I do not thinkI have gotten one, but when I track it it says delivered. Just wonderin as it has been several days!

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2008 :  3:36:47 PM  Show Profile
Hey Jess,
Hmmm, interesting, 'cuz, they have not arrived yet,,,unless my dear rural postman still has them sitting in his little Ford Explorer...we don't get normal delivery like folks in the city...ours comes to us by a contract carrier who wears a plaid flannel shirt sporting a babseball cap and not very well groomed (hair or beard)...hopefully it will be in our box tomorrow...

I did however receive Linda~ yarnmama's yesterday...and they are sooo cute and are making me really long for Spring...Linda thanx for the sweet potholder & coffee, both are going with me in 3 weeks on my 'Sisters on the Fly' Camping/wine tasteing adventure...

I am almost ready to swap out the pins...soon as my mail carrier drops off the remaining 2 packages... then I will visit with the felties one last time and send them on their way to their new homes to be cheerished.
hugz,
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com

Edited by - katmom on Apr 06 2008 3:38:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2008 :  4:12:12 PM  Show Profile
Okay well...I just sent you an email, I did not send them USPS because I did not trust the mailman...and it was cheaper to overnight it DHL, and I use them everysingle day for John's business. Well, I am going to raise some hell, it cost me nearly $30 to overnight that to you and that was last either Monday or Tuesday. I am going to go get all the details from their website as soon as John gets home to log me on to his account.

Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2008 :  7:21:48 PM  Show Profile
Alrighty Grace, just to regroup and get back with you. John did all the neccessary investigating. The package is at a sorting facility somewhere in Spokane, it arrived early on Saturday. So, you really should have then also gotten it on Saturday since it was an "overnight." It was dropped off at the facility here in Bloomington at 2:35pm on 4/2 with overnight instructions. The cut off is 4:30pm. It was not scanned in to the system to go out until 4:44pm on 4/4...2 days later. So anyhow, the tracking says it has been delivered to Spokane and is due to arrive at destination on 4/7. Anyhow, I will be at the facility here raising He@# tomorrow morning as soon as they open. So my overnight to you took longer than priority mail should have. I am not paying for a 5 day overnight.

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2008 :  12:32:26 PM  Show Profile
Guess what Jess!!!!!
They arrived...... & I am seriously thinking about hogging them all to myself! lol!
ok, ok, I won't hog them all,,,,but I will snuggle with them for a bit before I send them to their new homes!.
hugz,

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2008 :  8:08:23 PM  Show Profile
Oh I am so glad. Yes we went this morning and raised a stink at the drop off facility here. They admitted a problem occurred and refunded my $ and gave my husband an upcoming discount on his pkgs, since you know you are now a disgruntled "client" of his! HA! But can you believe it. I gues I should be thankful. we have sent over 1000 pkgs with DHL and never had even a slight issue with any of them..never. So hopefully this was just some dumb kid who made a mistake.

I am so glad you like em and so glad you can snuggle em all for me! Have fun with em..I had a ball makin em!

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2008 :  9:20:24 PM  Show Profile
I had them out today, to take pic's and my little "peekie" thought they were for her and sent a bunch flying, so then Dolly decided to get in on the action...next thing I know, I have 2 kitties playing Felt Pin Socceer....I managed to round them (felties) all up and now have ALL the felties stashed till the last package arrives... then I will probablly have to take all the felties with me & hide in the bathroom while sorting them out....love my furbabies but boy o boy do they like to get into mischief!!

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com

Edited by - katmom on Apr 07 2008 9:21:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2008 :  7:23:03 PM  Show Profile
yippeee,,, miss kathie's are on their way,, Florida to Washington, if all goes well I should have them by this weekend and can get them in the mail Mon or Tue....but for now, the felties are still in hiding,,,from my little socceer playing furbabies!

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
www.katmom44.blinkz.com
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2008 :  10:05:03 PM  Show Profile
yay!

Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2008 :  1:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
I got my new jean jacket out now that the weather is warm. The felt pins will go perfect on it..but maybe not all at the same time LOL

Grace, can we do another swap? What about a theme? Perhaps patriotic? or summer? or veggies, food....?
I want to make some more!

"NEVER underestimate the power of a woman."
farmgirl #71 Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2008 :  2:41:29 PM  Show Profile
whooo....give us a little time though..i need to catch up on spring minis and jar blocks.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Felt Pin Swap.... Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page