cecelia
True Blue Farmgirl

497 Posts

cecelia
new york
USA
497 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2005 :  5:02:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone. Haven't been on the forum for a few weeks now, before we went on vacation in late july/early august. One thing after another has come up, car problems, health problems in the family, etc. Just have not had time to get to read everything, and finding that I really need to be very, very selective in reading all the wonderful ideas, etc. on the farmgirls forums. I find that there are so many topics, and they are so very interesting and informative, but I just cannot find the time to sit down and read them all, much less answer them. It's nice to see all the stars next to my name, but the computer is getting to take up too much of my time! Anyone else feel this way?

Cecelia

ce's farm

"Curiosity is one of the forms of feminine bravery" Victor Hugo

ThymeForEweFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

705 Posts

Robin
An organic farm in the forest in Maine
USA
705 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2005 :  04:32:45 AM  Show Profile
I have to pick and choose what I read also. I don't see that changing because of my family, farm, work and college schedule. There are often things I'd like to reply to but because of time, don't. I check in when I take a break and in the morning when I have coffee. My non-farming work is done on the computer so when I need a break I'm already sitting here.

Robin
www.thymeforewe.com
Go to Top of Page
  Suggestions: Previous Topic computer overload Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page