Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Diggin for Garnets @ Emerald Creek
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Diggin for Garnets @ Emerald Creek Next Topic  

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2008 :  07:44:51 AM  Show Profile
Hi gals,
Since we moved to Idaho, DH and I have been talking about goint to Emerald Creek and digging for garnets. I was planning to check out Farm Fair also, but it loks like it won't be happening. I was wondering what other things you think I should check out while we are in the area. Also, I'd love to hear about experiences you have had at Emerald Creek or other nearby places, where to camp, etc.

Thanks,
Trish

Farmgirl Sister #91
Make cupcakes not war!

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2008 :  08:07:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
OOO! I want to go to Emerald Creek! We tried but followed the mapquest directions instead of the Emereald Creek directions. Don't follow Mapquest. They are very confused and will take you on such a back way that you would need a GPS to find the site!

There are lots of fun berry patches around Northern Idaho including blackberries, raspberries, and huckleberries. Going to Silverwood in CDA is pretty fun too!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2008 :  10:11:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I will be interested to know what everyone suggests, I have a summer of exploring coming up!!

Mama to 2
I am who I am
FarmGirl# 20

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Diggin for Garnets @ Emerald Creek Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page