lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2008 :  11:58:36 AM  Show Profile
I just heard that Moscow has been declared a disaster because of all the snow! Hope everyone there is staying warm. Be careful not to throw your back out shoveling all that snow. We're all pretty sore here as we've not only been doing our own place but Rose's and everybody else who's been getting stuck around town, too. The city is having a really hard time getting rid of the snow. There's no where to put any more.

I took a bunch of pictures with my camera today but the sun is shining right now and with the snow here, it totally washed out the pictures so all you could see was white! My camera is not a very high quality one. So I'm going out with Felicia's camera now and try again. Hers is better than mine. Then, I'm going to try to learn how to post them here. Get some more of your area, too. I want to see more.

I have to get more pictures here before the next storm comes in. They're saying another 12-24" tonight and tomorrow. We're going to help another neighbor shovel off their roof too as their rafters are starting to bow under the weight like Rose's was. Boy, we sure are working hard this year! But, thankfully, we haven't gotten stuck. We have a really good truck for just this kind of weather.

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog: http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/
My Website:
http://www.freewebs.com/lisamariesbasketry/index.htm

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2008 :  2:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Wow! I didn't know we were declared a disaster zone! The snow plow came buy just as I was returning from errands so thankfully my parking space got scraped. It's not all the way down to the pavement yet, but at least we don't have 3 foot snow burms to deal with anymore!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Holy cow, Alee! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page