Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 The Farm Girls Next Door
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic The Farm Girls Next Door Next Topic  

farmgirl1
True Blue Farmgirl

116 Posts

Robin
Douglasville GA
USA
116 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2008 :  3:18:21 PM  Show Profile
We had our first meeting of the year today. We had a great time. Two of our members are Stampin' Up demonstrators, so we made a Valentine's project that included some chocolate. We talked about our first quilt block, we are doing a block of the month quilt. Our first block is going to be a log cabin. We have some beginner sewers and quilters so we thought that one would be easy for all.We also had a Shaklee product demonstration. And of course as always we had some wonderful food. Ann made the Saturday Cake which is a recipe of MaryJanes. It was delicious. And Becky made a wonderful bean dip. We always have so much fun when we get together, I can't wait til next time. I hope all of the chapters out there have as much fun as we do.

Farm Girl Sister #28
#1 prissy farmgirl.
Oh, I want a pink John Deere Tractor.
http://fonvillefarm.blogspot.com

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2008 :  3:26:17 PM  Show Profile
That sounds so fun!!! I am sure looking forward to our next meeting. We are learning to shuttle tat (had to be postponed from last month) on next Friday.

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2008 :  5:45:09 PM  Show Profile
What a great start! COngratulations.

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2008 :  04:19:55 AM  Show Profile
Hey Robin! You gals are so lucky to live so close to each other; enjoy every minute you get to spend together. And keep us informed so we can have fun hearing about it all! Hugs to all, Nance
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic The Farm Girls Next Door Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page