Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 We ARE each a blessing!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic We ARE each a blessing! Next Topic  

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  10:04:26 AM  Show Profile
I was thinking about the wonderful support that is shown here to other farmgirls as they go through some pretty major ordeals in life. The way you each rally around each other is very amazing and it makes me proud to be able to call myself a farmgirl! In a world that can seem sometimes cold and calloused, it is so nice to have somewhere warm to turn when we need a hug or a prayer.

Kudos and blessings to each of you, my wonderful Farmgirl sisters!

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  10:21:50 AM  Show Profile
So True! Each farmgirl is her own blessing and we can all be comforting angels when we need each other. It is a marvellous thing, and I'm always grateful for it. And always glad to give it in return.

Annika
Farmgirl sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  10:37:18 AM  Show Profile
Amen!! I love you all!!!!!!XXXOOO

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  7:45:55 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,
So true,,, hugz to you

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  9:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I must say...this past year has been very trying for me and very isolating but coming here always cheers me up and to know someone who doesn't even know me, does not judge me but rather fully embraces me for me and holds my hand through the bad times and the fun times has got to be some pretty awesome and special women!! (((HUGS)))to all my farmgirl Friends!!

Cheers,
Heather
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2008 :  05:52:55 AM  Show Profile
This is such a place of warmth and comfort. I absolutely agree with you Brenda. :)

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

Wherever you go, there you are.

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2008 :  06:02:04 AM  Show Profile
I know!!! Even tho I've never met anyone face to face!!! Expect Grace and Amanda!!!(wonderful.beautiful ladies!!!) I feel so connected to you all like old friends I've known for years!! I'm soooo glad I've"met" you all!! You are all such lovely lovely women !!!!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic We ARE each a blessing! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page