Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Past Blessings new little shop...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Past Blessings new little shop... Next Topic  

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2008 :  8:52:53 PM  Show Profile
I had the opportunity to drag my daughter & JudyBlueEyes over to the Dishman~Mica area of Spokane, WA... and we shopped till we nearly dropped at "Past Blessings" cute little shop.
I had to really remind myself,,,"how am I going to sneak all this stuff into the house w/o hubby dearest seeing it" so that help keep me in check, but it was tuff.!(fyi-one of the items, a cute vintage rack is stashed out in the garage, I'll pull it out tomorrow while hubby is in his workshop)
Oh and Photobug~Pamela, I love your stuff, the glass necklaces and the cute "crowns". I am now the proud new owner of your little vintage green creamer which I will display proudly in my little trailer on my Sisters-on-the-Fly outtings.
Oh & did I mention, I bought a really cute apron, it was tuff 'casue she had quit a few to choose from.
Brenda, Thanx again for letting us run amuck in your shop and congrats on the new location.
hugz,

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2008 :  1:03:05 PM  Show Profile
Yup! We all came home with treasures! Brenda has done sooooo much work getting her shop ready and filling it with her goodies, and those of others...it's definitely a shopping destination! Best of luck to Brenda and keep us posted as to your sale dates! FarmGirl Hugs! Judy

We come from the earth, we go back to the earth, and in between, we garden!
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2008 :  9:00:59 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the wonderful compliments! I am loving my new little shop . . . amazing what having heat and a bathroom can do! LOL! My next sale will be Friday Feb. 8 and Saturday, Feb 9th from 10 to 5. I was doing 9 to 5, but have discovered most of my hard-core shoppers seem to sleep in! I guess they need the extra sleep to prepare for the battle of shopping! LOL! I will also be open a lot "by chance" on the days when time works out to "throw out the "open" signs". For those of you in the area I am located at 11210 E. Dishman Mica, which is about 3 1/2 miles South of Sprague. Just stay on Dishman Mica Rd. and a few blocks after the light a Shafer Rd. you will come to a little white building with a bright metal roof, which is my little place. It was originally an old schoolhouse and looks a bit like a small grange. I would love to see you farmgirls there!

Hugs & blessings,

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  08:42:52 AM  Show Profile
Koolamondo!
by the by, I sent you an email about an item I spotted in your shop, if you still have it...I want it!!!
call me....
hugz,

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Jan 22 2008 08:43:28 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Past Blessings new little shop... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page