Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Nice to meet some friendly folks...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Nice to meet some friendly folks... Next Topic  

ShawnMarie
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

ShawnMarie
Dauphin PA
USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2004 :  3:17:32 PM  Show Profile  Send ShawnMarie an AOL message
Hi I'm new here. My name is ShawnMarie and I live in Central PA with a hubby, a 10 year old daughter and two very furry cats.

I'm a technical writer by day and a freelance writer by night of fiction and non-fiction of all types. Any other writers out there?

I saw MaryJane's website, got the latest issue of the magazine and fell in love. I'm moving toward a minimalist lifestyle and I hope to incorporate as many organics as I can within the next year or so. I've had severe health issues this year that have showed me what truly matters in my life and that good health is nothing to take for granted. Now that I'm healthy again I've got lots of new goals to meet.

I have been pleased with what I've read here, noting that most folks are nice and helpful. I've been on too many boards where everyone just seems to be nasty. Hoping to find some new friends here.

Other than writing I'm a calligrapher, scrapbooker, rubber stamper, herb gardener, apprentice beermistress, excellent cake baker and Renaissance Faire participant (yes I dress up in costume 13 weekends out of the year....) That's quite a collection I guess.

So, just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hi!"

**Expect Pleasure**

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2004 :  3:34:55 PM  Show Profile
Welcome ShawnMarie!! You sound like a fun person. I think the Renaissance Faire stuff sounds so interesting! I have always liked the ideas of the mountain man rendevous too....fun! Anyway...welcome.

Jenny in Utah

Bloom where you are planted!
Go to Top of Page

Sherries Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Sherrie
Graham WA
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2004 :  11:28:18 AM  Show Profile
Hello ShawnMarie...<waving from the Pacific Northwest>. The Renaissance Faire sounds like loads of fun. Sounds like you stay quite busy. How is Central PA this time of year? I look forward to a trip back East...someday.

Sherrie

"When you care enough, you make it yourself."

Go to Top of Page

terese
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

terese
chagrinfalls ohio
USA
63 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2004 :  2:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Send terese an AOL message
hello shawnmarie.
i could use a good chocolate cake recipe i misplaced my favorite and life has just not been the same.
i'm an ohio girl so we are neighbors. welcome aboard it is so much fun to be part of the excitement.
terese
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Nice to meet some friendly folks... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page