JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2008 :  1:25:25 PM  Show Profile
hi girls guess who? it's me jo. haven't been on in a long while busy as a beaver during fall and winter. wreath sales were up but slow moving this year! sooo much snow, more then usual and was hard to get brush. had a good xmas, and new year. how about all of you? i have lost touch with some, and probably don't know half of you now. kay i see you are still on. good girl. i haven't been on comp. much between travelling al back and forth to work, and well trying to work on a marriage , but have a bit more time now, befor spring and gardening time. having snow right tonight as i am writing this note. so much to do, seems like no time for anything lately. nice to tune in and at least say hi though. like to hear from you all. have a happy new year everyone! love from jo~

i thought love was all you needed? courage is needed too!

Georgia Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

212 Posts

Denise
Atlanta GA
USA
212 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2008 :  3:55:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Georgia Girl an AOL message
winter? what is that? we don't have that in GA anymore I don't think :(

Proud Farmgirl Sister #113

http://mybigcityfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2008 :  11:29:23 AM  Show Profile
gee i could stand a yera with no winter lol! how nice that would be. getting stuck today was my adventure lol! jo! be sooo glad when garden time arrives, i am just counting the potatoes, already, tee hee~~

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2008 :  11:45:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I know what you mean Jo! I have gotten stuck a few times this year for the first time. As much as I love the white stuff- It will be nice to see green grass again!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com" target="_blank"> http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

greyghost
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Lynn
Summerville Georgia
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2008 :  08:25:15 AM  Show Profile  Click to see greyghost's MSN Messenger address
Denise, did you get snow last night? We did!

Glad to see you Jo!
Go to Top of Page

JO AND AL
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Jocelyn
parrsboro nova scotia
Canada
235 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2008 :  10:35:18 AM  Show Profile
snowing again today yukkk! love winter but getting sick of it at this point. knitting dish cloths and tring to get though this cold snap. wood is taking a boot kicken fer sure. jo! coffee time here, till spring. lol~

Go to Top of Page

La Patite Ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

623 Posts

Jenn
CA
USA
623 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2008 :  2:35:44 PM  Show Profile
We just started winter this week - it's rained every day since Tuesday and today it is about 45 degrees and hailing off-and-on. Very unusual for this part of So Cal. I had plans to work in the yard all weekend, but the wet stuff will be here until early next week. Two weeks ago it was 85 and beeaauuttiiffuull. On a good note though - my garden is getting a much needed deep soak. I'm hoping my bulbs and flower seeds will just pop when it warms up.
Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic how good was your winter? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page