Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 south central wisconsin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic south central wisconsin Next Topic  

scorch_dc
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

denise
madison wi
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2005 :  6:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Send scorch_dc a Yahoo! Message
or southern wisconsin? i'm in the madison area. any farm girl chapters? or 'wannabe's'?

denise

Loyalty to a petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul. Mark Twain

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2005 :  10:37:17 PM  Show Profile
Denise, have you forgotten I'm here?? I have a chapter here already (of one [me] and possibly another gal), email me and we'll get something going!!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."~Rumi

Go to Top of Page

scorch_dc
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

denise
madison wi
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2005 :  05:39:15 AM  Show Profile  Send scorch_dc a Yahoo! Message
You guys are too too far away! I can't drive a few hours for anything, as I have very small children. I was hoping there were some Madisonians!!

And no, haven't forgotten about ya! ;) Had two urgent care visits, emergency room visit, ear infections, a new project and a few crazy clients! I have been meaning to write back this week...but got crazy! :)

denise

Loyalty to a petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul. Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2005 :  12:08:44 PM  Show Profile
Well I have small children too, Denise, and Beaver Dam is only an hour away, we could always meet in Columbus or something.

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."~Rumi

Edited by - mollymae on Aug 20 2005 12:10:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

scorch_dc
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

denise
madison wi
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2005 :  12:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Send scorch_dc a Yahoo! Message
Ah, I see! :) I had read your posts about meeting up in north central wisconsin with the other ladies, which is just a bit too far for me. My baby does NOT like riding in the car unless it is naptime, which is one reason why I try to stay closer to home right now...andwith bf still as well I don't usually leave him behind. :)

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic south central wisconsin Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page