Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 I need a chapter...Atlanta, GA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic I need a chapter...Atlanta, GA Next Topic  

Georgia Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

212 Posts

Denise
Atlanta GA
USA
212 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2008 :  08:31:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Georgia Girl an AOL message
I need a chapter near me in Atlanta. The Ellenwood one would be close. I sent an email but didn't get a reply. Can anyone here help?

Proud Farmgirl Sister #113

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  12:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
If you cannot find a local chapter...you might want to join a cyber chapter.... Best of luck!!

Visit my workshop at: www.beehavenmaven.blogspot.com
Visit our farm at: www.beehavenacres.blogspot.com
Aprons and other fun things for sale at: www.honeybeez.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  6:53:30 PM  Show Profile
You have probably looked up the chapters in your area? I have met Karin in the Ellenwood chapter and she is a great person and so sweet. I bet you will hear from her.

Anyway, there is a list of chapters available by state on the MJF website. And, hey, maybe this mearns you shoud start your own! Many girls began with a one member chapter and have grown from there!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

LunaTheFarmLady
True Blue Farmgirl

448 Posts

Luna
Rineyville KY
USA
448 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  7:15:40 PM  Show Profile
I've been trying to find that list of chapters and cannot find a link or refrence to the list. The home page mentins chapters but no link appears. Can anyone help?

Luna
Go to Top of Page

LunaTheFarmLady
True Blue Farmgirl

448 Posts

Luna
Rineyville KY
USA
448 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  7:46:58 PM  Show Profile
Ok. I just went back onthe home page and there was the link! I swear it wasn't there this morning or yesterday or the day before, honest! I joined one and set myself up as a new chapter of one: Blueball Mountain Spinners and Needle Works. Hmmm.... is that allowed????
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic I need a chapter...Atlanta, GA Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page