PlumCreekMama
True Blue Farmgirl

730 Posts

Heather
Iowa
USA
730 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2008 :  11:36:23 AM  Show Profile
My hubby and I decided to get a new computer yesterday. Kind of a New Year's present, I guess. My old computer I had had for 8 years and it was a tad outdated, to say the least. Now I need to upgrade my internet and I'll be all set. That's one bad thing about rural living, your internet options are limited. I also got a new digital camera, which I am super excited about. I've already taken a ton of pictures of the boys, dogs, myself. Now I just have to figure out posting pictures.

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2008 :  11:39:13 AM  Show Profile
Cool, what nice presents. Looking forward to seeing the pics you post!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2008 :  11:45:24 AM  Show Profile
Nice to treat yourselves!!! I know what you mean about updating, Heather...for some reason, our internet was all wonky, and the microsoft package our thing came with expired, and everything was so haywire I just didn't care to even bother with it...so for Christmas, we got software from my mom (that was to dh--he REALLY cared about the computer) and we updated our security software with a portion of a target giftcard. So, now we're running smoothly again, and he can continue putting his whole music collection on I-Tunes (thank god :)) we're up to 15 days of straight music!!!!! Yippee.

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic new year, new computer Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page