Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  11:06:35 AM  Show Profile
This is how easy it can be. I just made the first of many and they will all be different and it is fun. So come on farmgirls lets have a heart to heart swap. The outside and inside. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  11:17:47 AM  Show Profile
That is pretty nice MB, you are on your way to becomming MARYBETH STEWART.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  11:30:18 AM  Show Profile
Perfect idea MB, thanks for sharing! I'm working on the list and found that I still need some info from a few of you, so if your name is listed below it means I need your info ASAP:
Linda (yarnmama)
Debi (debimts.)
Denise (georgiagirl)
I've gotten all the info from the rest of you, thank you! I hope to get the list out tomorrow so get crafting like MaryBeth! So pretty girl!!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl
True Blue Farmgirl

919 Posts

Cheryl
Magalia CA
USA
919 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  12:02:02 PM  Show Profile
Very pretty Mary Beth!

Cheryl, Farmgirl Sister #48
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Go to Top of Page

summerbreeze
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Laura
WA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  2:46:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sue,

I emailed you my information a few days ago. Just wanted to make sure you got it. I had so much fun with this swap last year.

Laura

You only live once,if you do it right once is enough.
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  06:05:49 AM  Show Profile
Laura, if your the one from Duvall, I've got your info and thank you? This list is offically closed, and I hope to get it out to you all very soon, please check your info for typos and let me know, hopefully I did good? Lol

Visit me at my blogs:

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  07:42:57 AM  Show Profile
Hey Sue--are you sending via email? If you are, could you send it to me via my yahoo (lilyj7303@yahoo.com, because it's my home address and I won't be here at the office to get the list if you send it over the weekend. Thanks so much for putting this together :)

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  06:05:23 AM  Show Profile
Got it Jonni, no problem!

Visit me at my blogs:

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  06:52:33 AM  Show Profile
Ok girls, I just sent out the list, I had it all neat and nice in Works and it wouldnt let me send it no matter how I did it? So, I tried to un-mix it and sent it so if you get it all mixed up please let me know, I have no idea how it happened? lol So frustrating! I still haven't heard from Yarnmama and Georiagirl, I need your info if your still interested? I'll be sending thier info seperatly when I get it. But have fun making and getting your pretty cards and be sure to show them off, we wanna see photos! Deadline to send is Feb. 1 so get crafting! I'll be drawing the winners name for that cookbook on the first also! Enjoy!

Visit me at my blogs:

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

downbranchroad
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Joy
Southern KY
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  11:00:51 AM  Show Profile  Send downbranchroad a Yahoo! Message
oops...I just now re-read the orginal post...Think pink...I have done made some and they are not pink...will that be ok?

Appalachian Girl
Jem

*If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.

My new blog!
http://downbranchroad.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  12:55:18 PM  Show Profile
Joy, you can make them any color your little heart desires! They don't have to be pink, go wild! lol Also, I had 2 emails come back to me as undelivable, they are Marica Baden's and Linds Green, please email me directly and I'll try to re-send the list to you? And please take off Sunshines name, she requested that and I must of overlooked it? Thanks!!

Visit me at my blogs:

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

downbranchroad
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Joy
Southern KY
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  1:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Send downbranchroad a Yahoo! Message
I dont have a Sunshine on my list...is that her name or screen name?
so glad that they can be any color!
I made my daughters wedding invitations and had some little brown ribbon and some nice dark tan cardstock that was punched and I was just trying to use that up.

Appalachian Girl
Jem

*If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.

My new blog!
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  1:30:01 PM  Show Profile
They better be any color because if you saw mine last year you know I love any color. My daughter just made a blue and a green one both with that color heart. Weird but pretty too.
Sue, as would happen my printer is broken but I e-mailed your e-mail to my daughter and she will print out the list for me. Life loves to be complicated. ha! MB

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  1:30:41 PM  Show Profile
Hey Sue, I didn't get an emailed list...I'm not sure if you sent it via the forum or not, but if you get a moment, just email it to me at lilyj7303@yahoo.com. I've been checking all day, and nothing, not even in my junk box.

Thanks!
J

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  2:51:36 PM  Show Profile
Joy I was going to e-mail you a pic of an non-pink valentine just to show you how different we can be---or not. So I'll post it here and everybody can have a good laugh. MB

Go to Top of Page

downbranchroad
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Joy
Southern KY
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2008 :  5:06:21 PM  Show Profile  Send downbranchroad a Yahoo! Message
Marybeth, your card is very pretty and unique!
I have 13 cards finished! And all the others at least started. Think I will call it quits for tonight. It is early but I am so sleepy. If this dont pass, I may call it a day soon.

Appalachian Girl
Jem

My new blog!

Edited by - downbranchroad on Jan 13 2008 11:15:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  11:03:24 AM  Show Profile
Valentines are so much fun for me I just want everyone to GET BUSY. Pumpkin Spice Tea goes great with Valentines.

Go to Top of Page

downbranchroad
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Joy
Southern KY
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  11:15:11 AM  Show Profile  Send downbranchroad a Yahoo! Message
Well now, dont you have a nice work space? I dont really have room to leave mine out. :( But this weekend I have left a small work table set up right in the living room. And yes, I had company of all times. Oh well, life goes on. I was working on mine at 3:00 a.m., I should have known better than go to bed early. ha. But hey, I got a lot done!
A lot of mine are close the same...I am trying to use up some supplies that I had on hand...but I am happy they have turned out nice. simple but pretty.

Appalachian Girl
Jem

My new blog!
Go to Top of Page

renren
True Blue Farmgirl

133 Posts

Allison
Nevada
USA
133 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  11:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Send renren a Yahoo! Message
WOW Sue, you sure do have alot of lady.. sorry I can not do this. maybe next time. Please post pictures of them after you get them. Hve a nice weekend. Love ya

To be like other farm girls and become there friends.
www.purpleglasslover.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  2:45:17 PM  Show Profile
Very pretty MB! And what a good way to use up supplies so you can get more! lol Sunshine is Denise Thompson so please remove her from the list, I'm so frustrated over the list I'm not thinking clearly! I've had a report that it got sent all mixed up, even after I un-mixed it and sent it? I have NO idea why Works is doing that to me? Can everyone figure the list out or do I need to try to send it again? I'll send it to those who emailed me saying they didn't get it at all, so let me know if you get it this time girls? So sorry for the confusion! Joy, didn't mean for you to stay up all night making cards, get some rest too! lol Glad you having fun with it!

Visit me at my blogs:

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

downbranchroad
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Joy
Southern KY
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  3:05:48 PM  Show Profile  Send downbranchroad a Yahoo! Message
Sue, I can type the addresses out in a template when I get to work in the morning. Then email it to you and you can send to everyone if needed. That way they print out on paper and just look like you have printed out address labels...Very easy to read. Just let me know if you need me to do this.

Appalachian Girl
Jem

My new blog!
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9324 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9324 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  6:34:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi all. It's not sunshine it's Denise. Sunshine is my email addy.
I have found that my email has people getting me confused with sunshine (her screen name) on this forum. ut I am the one who dropped out.
Denise ~~nj

"She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

www.torismimi.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2008 :  05:38:29 AM  Show Profile
Joy, that would be WONDERFUL !! Only if you have the time and don't mind! I've never had this problem with works before? I tried to send the list to myself yesterday after I unscrambled it again and it did it again, sent it all mixed up????? Ack........You'd be a life saver if you can help, thank you SO much!!!

Visit me at my blogs:

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

downbranchroad
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Joy
Southern KY
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2008 :  07:02:47 AM  Show Profile  Send downbranchroad a Yahoo! Message
Sue, I email them to you. Let me know if you dont get them or for some reason they do not open right.

Appalachian Girl
Jem

My new blog!
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2008 :  07:57:49 AM  Show Profile
I bought my final items yesterday and tomorrow night (Jus is gone!) I'm spreading out and making my cards. Yay! It's snowing here today, and it would be a perfect day to do it except that I have this work thing to do

Thanks for sending the list both Sue and Joy, appreciate it!!!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Holidays: Previous Topic Old Fashioned Valentine Card swap Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page