Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Product Suggestion to order from Mary Jane??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Product Suggestion to order from Mary Jane?? Next Topic  

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  7:05:05 PM  Show Profile
Hey there,

I couldn't find the right spot to post this so hope it's OK to put it here.

Mary Jane, since you are all about everything organic would it be possible in the future for you to offer some organic fabrics by the yard or bolt on your website? Cotton, Hemp, Bamboo, etc. I know you are thinking on a line of clothing so my next thought was it would really be nice to order organic fabrics from you for our own creations instead of going someplace else that is all about organic too..

Most of the companies don't require a large wholesale order so it wouldn't be a huge investment from your end. We have a big number of members that sew and I think a select number of us would buy our organic fabric from you. I pay anywhere from 8 to 14 dollars a yard for fabric and I've seen the organics from 10 to 20 a yard.

Okie doke..that's my suggestion/request for a possible future offering from you.

Stephanie
Farmgirl Sister #22

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  7:27:37 PM  Show Profile
ohhhh what an idea. I have been looking into getting some organics. My fabric store just started to carry a line but I haven't gotten to look at them.

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Product Suggestion to order from Mary Jane?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page