Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Inspiration Board...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Inspiration Board... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  3:43:49 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Now, I am sure all you farmgirl's have one of these, so forgive my slowness, but I am making an "inpiration" board (or maybe wall...depends) I fould a HUGE cork board on sale and I have been slowing adding anything...words, pics, people's cards, pieces of ribbons, material, my son's pics, whatever, inspires me. It looks like a work in progress.

Does anyone have one of these? Care to share your pics??

Thanks.

Cheers,
Heather

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  9:08:34 PM  Show Profile
yes, I have an inspiration board... but mine tends to be very overcrowed! I have quotes which inspire me, and pictures of any thing which I find beautiful or inspiring visually. Some things are just there to make me smile, such as a holly hobbie sachet which I had from when I was a kid. I also have a small picture of my mom when she was a teen posing with her mom... two of my favorite women and another inspiration to me. I made mine out of fabric covered foamcore board which also has ribbon making a lattice to hold corners of pictures down. This week will be kinda crazy, but if I have time I'll try to take a picture of it and post. Like I said my board is overcrowed and so I have an overflow folder and notebook with ideas and inspirations as well! Good luck with your project, post a pic when you have it done!
Go to Top of Page

vintagegrl
True Blue Farmgirl

280 Posts

Jeanette
NH
USA
280 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2007 :  03:57:51 AM  Show Profile
I have an inspiration door, he-he! (my bedroom door) where I post pictures, cards, etc. I started it a few months ago, I love my door!
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2007 :  06:17:21 AM  Show Profile
Oh! I love that idea!!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2007 :  06:34:00 AM  Show Profile
I will post pictures of mine tomorrow. I have two. very filled ones. NOW WHAT DO I DO?
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2007 :  07:15:09 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Nancy- Take a break for being so INSPIRED???...LOL

Cheers,
Heather
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Inspiration Board... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page