Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Mary Jane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Mary Jane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook Next Topic  

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  07:22:08 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I finally bought it. Borders had a 30% off coupon for members. Now I don't have to go to the library and borrow it again.

Anyone want to post what they have made from it?

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  09:09:52 AM  Show Profile
I finally was able to buy mine and received it this past week as well. I have only one complaint...I can't put the darn thing down!! I am thoroughly enjoying this book. MaryJane you are such an inspiration and everything I strive to be and more. What a wonderful role model. This book should be required reading for every young girl (and even old ones like me!). I only wish that I could afford 3 more copies...one for each of my daughters.
Di

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  4:39:33 PM  Show Profile
Isn't it wonderful???? I have made several things from the book and sure got alot of tips for daily living too!! And the recipes..oh my!!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

PlumCreekMama
True Blue Farmgirl

730 Posts

Heather
Iowa
USA
730 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  6:07:24 PM  Show Profile
You should see the sad shape the binding of mine is in. It's cracked and horrible from reading it so much. Just bought another copy for my mom for Christmas.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  7:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I love mine and it is even more special because my husband bought it for me without me even having to ask! It sure is sweet when your guy knows you that well! :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
The amazing one handed typist! One hand to keep Nora out of trouble!
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Mary Jane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page