Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 oh my gosh .. another lovely KENTUCKY day!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic oh my gosh .. another lovely KENTUCKY day!!! Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2007 :  8:27:02 PM  Show Profile
a lovely misty rain fell most of the day .. honey hunk and i ventured to friend Kathy (Sugarbucket's) beautiful home about 45 minutes from us .. her honey husband, Eddie got a 'deer' .. and they cooked that up along with 'pork chops' .. just in case i couldn't eat 'bambi's momma'. Well, i did indeed manage to to take ONE TEENSY BITE of Mrs. Bambi .. and must admit it was deeeeeeeelish!!! We sat and cut out 'snowbuddy' bodies .. be watchin' for those at 'the orphanage' come January! i like snowmen more than Santa's .. snowmen and snowmomma's can decorate all through the winter! AND .. i am SUPER excited .. cuz' a dear friend of mine who makes the BEST prim crafts is going to share my booth at Glovers' Station with me come January! I jus' am so busy with community events and travellin' the roads .. that i haven't had time to 'replenish' or 'change out' my booth in several months now! And this will be soooo helpful to me! AND .. we're going to be hosting 'tea party/craft classes' there too!

I'm happy to say that friend SUGARBUCKET sez her customers in her adorable BARDSTOWN, KY shoppe are asking for my 'rag chillun' ... soooooooo .. i gotta' get hoppin' making those too!

Our THEME for JANUARY is WINTER BLUES and WINTER WHITES! and of course, FEBRUARY will be REDS/PINKS/WHITES for VALENTINE's DAY! We have over half-a-year of 'themes' and 'parties' already planned!

Lordy! life is so grande here in Kentucky .. these people are such good people .. and i adore all our Kentucky friends!

AND .. TONIGHT .. we went to the Lincoln Jamboree .. ohhhhhhhhh .. what excitement .. i'll post all about it in my 'gathering room'!!!

gotta' go snuggle down with honey hunk and a good book in our toasty bed for now! good night sweet princesses! xo, frannie

True Friends * Frannie

HEAR MY STORIES
come, visit my:
"GATHERING ROOM" ..

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

AFRICA .. through my eyes and heart
http://africathroughmyeyesandheart.blogspot.com

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  06:00:11 AM  Show Profile
YOU are sooo darling Frannie! Love to read your blog!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic oh my gosh .. another lovely KENTUCKY day!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page