Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Honeycomb Print Farmbaby sling with pattern
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Honeycomb Print Farmbaby sling with pattern Next Topic  

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2007 :  6:47:37 PM  Show Profile
Do you have a little one of your own or a baby shower around the corner?

I have a blue honeycomb print sling that would be perfect for any farmbaby! I also have luxurious organic sateen and a lovely vintage rose print that is too sweet- you just have to see it. You can find them both on my etsy store...

THE BABY SLING
Though all of my creations are special the sling is the star of the show. My slings are designed simply for easy use, made with beautiful fabrics and the babies love them! Our babies need to feel our warmth and breath, and we need to take care of those needs while still getting things done. Babies who are carried in slings spend more time in a quiet alert state; this allows them to spend less time fussing (because they are comfortable) and more time learning about their world. My slings include a pattern so you can make more for personal use, this way you can match slings to your moods and make gifts for friend’s baby showers!

Warmly, Rebekka

www.bebebella.etsy.com

As a woman I have no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world.

Virginia Woolf

Edited by - Rebekka Mae on Dec 15 2007 6:59:57 PM
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Honeycomb Print Farmbaby sling with pattern Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page