Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Miss Wilma, Elie's double and Christmas (pics)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Miss Wilma, Elie's double and Christmas (pics) Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2007 :  5:46:30 PM  Show Profile
So, I recieved my lovely dovely dog in the post today, and I had to put a picture up for you all to see our "Elie" that I bought from Miss Wilma!!! LOVE HIM!

Here is a bigger view of the "linen ladder" with the pup

Here is the REAL Elie

Here is just a pic of the porch and my new sled that I bought at Rabbit Hash (the little one,not the big one with the wreath--it was cute, my parcel from Miss Wilma was in the sled when I came home!" This weekend, it will have some pinecones and greens inside :)

Thanks so much Miss Wilma! Your payment goes out tomorrow!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2007 :  7:59:49 PM  Show Profile
Thank you I am so glad you like him, He really looks cute I like your other things also, you will have to visit my shop Miss Wilma

I am a farm girl married to a sewing machine

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  05:34:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Love your decorations. Very pretty! And Miss Wilma's dog looks so much like your baby! Are those vintage tablecloths in the first two pics? Great colors!!

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  05:42:23 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
Oh my gosh how darling! Love the pics and your decorating skills :) Very beautiful can I come visit :-P

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."
http://liggygirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  06:02:21 AM  Show Profile
I do love him! My husband was so excited when I took him out of the box--see, our Elie is a little on the "portly" side, with tiny collie legs, and those little collie ears, and Miss Wilma's "Fiddler" just screamed Elie when I saw him in the forum! Thanks so much for the compliments! And YES, of course you can visit, Bohemianangel!
Janice, the antique ladder is about 6-7 foot tall and has 2-3 vintage tablecloths on each rung, all the way to the floor. I swap out a holiday one (thanksgiving, Christmas, valentine's day, and Easter). The mustard colored Christmas one was my Great Aunt's, and she passed away on Christmas Eve, so I always honor her by putting it out.

Yay! Decorating has put me in the Christmas mood for sure!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  06:09:06 AM  Show Profile
Your place looks darling! Don't you just love Miss Wilmas stuff!!!Hugs1

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Miss Wilma, Elie's double and Christmas (pics) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page