Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Where do you buy your seeds from??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Where do you buy your seeds from?? Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2007 :  10:52:32 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I have a VERY sunny porch here in the apartment so decided I am going to do bucket gardening. I would like to do heirloom tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, peppers, onions, radishes, lettuce, and maybe a few other things. Where do you get your seeds from? Thanks.

Cheers,
Heather

P.S. One more question. I want to do organic gardening. Could someone recommend a book? I have about $20 to spend. Thanks.

Edited by - catscharm74 on Dec 10 2007 10:58:46 AM

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2007 :  11:01:14 AM  Show Profile
Heather, there's a pretty good list of seed companies in the garden forum--seems like it was a couple of weeks ago, but I bet you'll find what you're looking for right there. Incidentally, I get mine from Seed Savers and Bakers Creek Heirloom seeds.

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2007 :  11:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
OH Thanks Jonni!! I shoulda looked there first!! DUH!!! : )

Cheers,
Heather
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Where do you buy your seeds from?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page