Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 SO I'M LOOKING AT A PICTURE BOOK AND THERE IS FRAN
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic SO I'M LOOKING AT A PICTURE BOOK AND THERE IS FRAN Next Topic
Page: of 2

New England
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Hannah
Hardyville ky
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2007 :  2:35:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi Fran, not only do I love your home tucked in that wooded area but also loved the idea that it is 2 sharecropper homes joined together. I can well imagine you have fun decorating as small homes can be a real - but rewarding challange. I'm sure we can exchange some ideas there.
In my early years I lived in rural Alabama and we had sharecroppers on our land. I've always felt I was a part of really important rural history and have fond memories of my life there which was in the early 1960's.
yes, I will figure out how to post pics soon.
My best, Hannah
Go to Top of Page

New England
True Blue Farmgirl

65 Posts

Hannah
Hardyville ky
USA
65 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2007 :  2:45:27 PM  Show Profile
and I see Miss Wilma just ahead of me on here! I added a post yesterday about you, wanted to tell all the girls just how talented, creative and hard-working you were but for the life of me I am unable to locate that post - has anyone read it????? I can see already that keeping all these folks and posts straight won't be easy - and I thought regular email was a challange!!
Art and I are headed down to Wilma's sale this weekend and can't wait to see what I can't live without! Wish you all were closer so you could join us...I'll tell you all about our visit when we get home.
Is everyone making Christmas goodies? I just made Chocolate Truffles, Buck-eyes, Mincemeat cookies and Divinity for packages and a few local friends.

Hannah
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2007 :  4:03:44 PM  Show Profile
Hannah I get really hungry to ha Miss wilma

I am a farm girl married to a sewing machine

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2007 :  09:28:13 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
miss hannah,
you may already know this, but it does bear repeating.
when you post on a site, it is easy to keep up with the post if you just subscribe to that post, then everytime there is a reply you get notified. maryjane and her staff have really provided a very user friendly site here.
i'm with miss wilma, i get hungry too. heheheheheheheh

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic SO I'M LOOKING AT A PICTURE BOOK AND THERE IS FRAN Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page