Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Gotta get up early and DO a LOT of stuff!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Gotta get up early and DO a LOT of stuff! Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2007 :  8:29:00 PM  Show Profile
Our niece, Ava, turns three tomorrow, and we're driving to Indianapolis for her party--we should probably leave by 11:00 to be there by 1:00--they're calling for some icy road conditions, but hopefully those will be gone by then. BUT, before we leave, I need to a)clean, b)make something "to snack on" until we eat dinner at the party, because they're having Shepherd's pie and Ava's godmother is pregnant and said "she'll have to pass" on it, so there won't be anything for her to eat --so, this needs to be something that won't contaminate on the 2 hour drive--and c)wrap her gifts...I think I can I think I can....I've narrowed down what I want to make--and Oh yeah, I need to go to the store! Then, we need to drive the two hours back so my husband can play music until the wee hours in Cincinnati. Shew. Long day of not seeing my house or my pups and kits. The holidays have started!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Gotta get up early and DO a LOT of stuff! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page