Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 Technical Support
 Not able to edit or use the "click" email feature
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Technical Support: Previous Topic Not able to edit or use the "click" email feature Next Topic  

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2007 :  2:55:46 PM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
I was going to edit a recent post and find that the only feature available is the "reply with quote", tried on several other posts also, and then I tried to email Alee using the feature in her profile and that isn't working either. Sometimes I feel stressed...what's going on? I know there've been recent technical difficulties...I hope it all works out for the best. Anyone else experiencing this? Oh & now this isn't working either...ne-ner,ne-ner, ne-ner, ne-ner to the tune of twilight zone or is it outer limits?

Chandra
.• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..• Farmgirl Sister #64 -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2007 :  3:02:44 PM  Show Profile
Hi Chandra. Our service has been a little spotty today, and we've had some weather-related problems lately. If any of you experience outages like this, just hang in there and then try again after a few minutes.
Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2007 :  3:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Carol...

Chandra
((¸¸.•´ ..• Farmgirl Sister #64 -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2007 :  3:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Shut it down, came back to it and...VOILA!

((¸¸.•´ ..• -:¦:- -:¦:- Chandra
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´Farmgirl Sister #64

Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Not able to edit or use the "click" email feature Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page