Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 NEW EMBROIDERY, PINES CONES AND CARDS.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic NEW EMBROIDERY, PINES CONES AND CARDS. Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  10:05:32 AM  Show Profile
Started a new embroidery last night, can't seem to stop doing them. Also made new pillows for the sewing room couch, didn't take pictures of those YET!
Have you been in JOANN'S STORE and smelled and seen those big cinnamon pine cones? I was going to get some last year but never did, so this year I had in mind to get them for sure. I put them in a couple of places and they sure do smell nice.
Got all my Christmas cards ready to go, that is always a big accomplishment, boy that is a long word when you look at it. But I did spell check it.
Snowing and blowing here today, I plan on staying home all day. Going now and wrap a few more presents, and then put a meat loaf together for dinner.
Just placed an order on the HOME SHOPPING cannel for David's cookies and treats. Going to give them to Richard's Mom, I think. They sure did look good.
Anyway, posted a few pictures on my site, Hope you are all staying warm and well.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  12:21:32 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo.
Thanks for the package you sent me.
The placemat was so pretty and the little pocket with the embroidered rabies on it
Very cute . Love your work
I have some of those cookie cutters like those in your collection
Mom and I use to make Sugar cookies every Christmas and decorate them
My son and I did them when he was little
I have some of those Blue canning gallon glass jars that my hubbys Mom gave me I have a little collecion.
His grandmother and great grandmother used them
I have the cookie cutters. I am going to put them in those jars when I get into my new big country farm kitchen
If and when we get it going
Hubby keeps saying; we will start next month?
Well , which next month I want to know; he has been saying that for the past 3 yers ha
We have got quite a bit of the land cleared off and the fences up so the cows won't get in the yard
Hopefully we can start soon
Thanks again for the goodies. hugs Pinkrosess( Sheila)
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  12:53:38 PM  Show Profile
Wow Sheila, that got to you fast! Glad you are happy with the little gift.
I keep my cookie cutters in a big glass jar so I can see them, and my old clothes pins too.
Hope you can get going on that new kitchen pretty soon, I know I would be anxious!
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic NEW EMBROIDERY, PINES CONES AND CARDS. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page