Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Miss Wilma is one amazing craftswoman!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Miss Wilma is one amazing craftswoman!!!!!! Next Topic  

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  1:32:31 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh! I came home for lunch today and i had THE MOST WONDERFUL SURPRIZES!!!! My orders from Miss Wilma came! They are soooo much better in person than pics online! Beautiful! Amazing!!!! I'm sending her a bit more money for them because they are WAY too nice for what I paid! Thank you again Miss Wilma! Many hugs for making my day!!!!!!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller

farmgirl blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

777 Posts

Lea
TN
777 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  2:39:38 PM  Show Profile
Where can I find some photos of these lovely creations? Everyone is just raving about Miss Wilma's work ~ How wonderful to be in the company of such talent!

Blessings, Lea

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  5:21:23 PM  Show Profile
Mima Thank you so much, I like for any one to be pleased with what they buy from me I will be posting more this week end it will be under Miss Wilmas Barter booth

I am a farm girl married to a sewing machine

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  6:12:43 PM  Show Profile
I WANT EVERTHING!!!! you are amazing!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars,or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit." Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  8:43:10 PM  Show Profile
Mima I went home last night and spent the night with my mom and dad, ,my mom is one of the ladies that helps me do embrodiery and stuffing today I took her to visit her best friend in the nursing home, while she was there I went on down to my little cousins antique shop and bed and breakfast, It is one of the best shops in KY I bought lots of thingsI found a wonderful bed cover in old linen with crochet strips and long fringe I think I am going to put it on Meg and Lucas s bed. I really did enjoy my day off then the bestest thing , when I came back to moms my dad gave me his gold railroad watch. I will treasure it as long as I live then I want it to go to my sweet sweet neice. Just want to tell all of you if you are ever in KY besure and ck out Bobbies shop Antiques and Accents Corbin KY, you will get a kick out of Bobbie she is a monkey like me Miss wILMA

I am a farm girl married to a sewing machine

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2007 :  03:11:08 AM  Show Profile
You are too cute! Actually- I may visit Tennessee next summer! I'll definately check ut all your suggestions!!!Have a great day!

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Miss Wilma is one amazing craftswoman!!!!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page